waaswa Legacy Donating Member 62 Member For: 14y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Broken Hill NSW Posted 02/10/14 03:16 AM Posted 02/10/14 03:16 AM I should have that tailshaft here tommorow arvo if u want to pick up or I could drop it off.
Narooma22 New Member 7 Member For: 12y 5d Posted 02/10/14 05:00 AM Posted 02/10/14 05:00 AM Hey mate that's awsome news about the tailshaft did you want anything for it? I Will figure out how to send you a msg with my number so we can arrange pick up.... cheers
Narooma22 New Member 7 Member For: 12y 5d Posted 02/10/14 05:00 AM Posted 02/10/14 05:00 AM Hey mate that's awsome news about the tailshaft did you want anything for it? I Will figure out how to send you a msg with my number so we can arrange pick up.... cheers
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 02/10/14 05:08 AM Posted 02/10/14 05:08 AM You are obviously using tapatalk Andy coz double post.....hehehave a look at this thread so it doesn't happen toooooo much http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/89075-tapatalk-app-and-double-postingIn Tapatalk, click the top left corner (on the current version) to open the 'Forum' options and go down to "Conversations"You'll figure out the rest.of cause, if you're not using Tapatalk and the double post was just a farkup, then disregard everything I just said 1
waaswa Legacy Donating Member 62 Member For: 14y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Broken Hill NSW Posted 02/10/14 05:22 AM Posted 02/10/14 05:22 AM na its all good dont mind giving away some spares I have, but if u want me to drop it off to ya ill have to get some petty
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 02/10/14 05:45 AM Posted 02/10/14 05:45 AM Hey Fluffhave you got the drifter going yet or is 'life' getting in the way atm? 1
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 4d Gender: Male Posted 02/10/14 08:20 AM Posted 02/10/14 08:20 AM So whilst the cradle is out I plan to do the rear diff bush, or there any others in particular that I should keep an eye out for?
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 02/10/14 08:40 AM Posted 02/10/14 08:40 AM I had heaps of pictures from when I did mine but I deleted them now. only have a pic of when the cradle out.
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 02/10/14 08:47 AM Posted 02/10/14 08:47 AM and that's why you never delete pics Brad coz one day, they could help someone else 1
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 02/10/14 09:41 AM Posted 02/10/14 09:41 AM just finished a 3 week renovation. this had no floor, ceiling, dividing walls. plus laundry and toilet. phew. 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now