Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • GONE FULL WIZARD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 720 East Kensington Road
Posted

your the only 1 for me Flufffffff

he means nothing

he got me drunk

he seduced me

he said he would buy me a house

I was weak but.................

Your cupcakes are the ONLY cupcakes I wanna eat.

that didn't sound nice either did it

What is wrong with you man? get a grip of yourself

  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 20y 10m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

What is wrong with you man? get a grip of yourself

I think he has Jizzy......... a very firm one

  • GONE FULL WIZARD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 720 East Kensington Road
Posted

Farking lolz, did you teach him your death grip?

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted (edited)

I feel so dirty Foon and I've had 3 showers already

anywhooooo

hurry up and get the rest of the parts BiZ and thro it all at the mansecs guys coz can't wait to see it modded.....

btw

these napkin rings would look nice don'tcha fink........................hehe

NR01-silver-concave-napkin-rings.jpg

I'm hold'n my own over here.....gimme that blonde chic off BB

Edited by BenDoCo
  • Like 1
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 20y 10m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Farking lolz, did you teach him your death grip?

oh you remember that one? I thought you were unconscious

  • GONE FULL WIZARD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 720 East Kensington Road
Posted

I was faking just to get you more excited

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

why are people so unkind

  • GONE FULL WIZARD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 720 East Kensington Road
Posted

You will repay the favour one day?

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...