BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 18/09/13 03:31 AM Posted 18/09/13 03:31 AM (edited) foon??? yes Edited 18/09/13 03:31 AM by BenDoCo 1
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 18/09/13 03:59 AM Posted 18/09/13 03:59 AM Yep that's the Foon
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 18/09/13 04:03 AM Posted 18/09/13 04:03 AM The phoon gets the poon
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 18/09/13 04:03 AM Posted 18/09/13 04:03 AM The old diff destroyer 1
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 18/09/13 04:06 AM Posted 18/09/13 04:06 AM f*ckin sh*t diff
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 18/09/13 04:06 AM Posted 18/09/13 04:06 AM (edited) that's where I found the pic jet yeahwith the pics of the diff.............oooopppppppppsss, I think it brokeI maybe old, young Si, but with age comes the ability to NOT blow a diff........Edit:touch wood... ... ...<-- is now looking at porn so have wood to touch Edited 18/09/13 04:07 AM by BenDoCo
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 18/09/13 04:11 AM Posted 18/09/13 04:11 AM (edited) I drove it like I stole it Ben, actually wouldn't change anything in the way I did, tyres use to last between 4000-5000km's with no standies, just hard launches, drifts etc, was awesome f*cking fun until I got busted here lolI miss the old girl and the fun I had in it in Adelaide. Edited 18/09/13 04:12 AM by The Jizard
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 18/09/13 04:19 AM Posted 18/09/13 04:19 AM get another 1 thenbut try and make the tyres last a bit longer that 5k......lol
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 18/09/13 04:45 AM Posted 18/09/13 04:45 AM Dam ford had some nice colours 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 18/09/13 06:05 AM Posted 18/09/13 06:05 AM very bored..............................................so went and ordered my new wheels they're the same as the ones on Wombats carhttp://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/85769-all-ford-day-g6e-turbo/being delivered to my panel guy so he can paint the inner blackstill noooooooooo idea about tyres though for fkcus sake but got some time coz Mick said to leave std on there until he's finished with itwas hard enough choosing wheels - I guess as long as tyre holds air, that'll do
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now