Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

You know, my cheap ass old man could have spent $489 more and bought a phase 3 but instead he got a - wait for it - Futura

stupid scottish git

  • GONE FULL WIZARD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 720 East Kensington Road
Posted (edited)

:L16::bravo:

Its a shame you cant understand how efficient the converter is with the 60fts it does and boost required....sorry I have something that works well...no I really am.

Have a think about it from a mature point of view if possible please.

Please answer my questions

Edited by SkidsinJocks
  • Like 1
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 20y 10m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

the real question is this, jet and I have been dicking around in my shed for years and no fkn cupcakes ever, you rock up once and it's cake city????????????????

  • Like 1
  • GONE FULL WIZARD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 720 East Kensington Road
Posted

index_zps5571ee23.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 25d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

The day hudo was on the dyno I bought up cupcakes u fhag !

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted (edited)

funny fkcuer foon

well I guess Fluff just loves and respects me more which is totally understandable now isn't it.......

Edit:

sh!t fluff

why remind him?

Edited by BenDoCo
  • GONE FULL WIZARD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 720 East Kensington Road
Posted

Where the f*ck are my cupcakes?

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 25d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

Lazy Tart bought them ones........you got home made

Fhukn ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh

I was busy alright!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...