Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/09/13 12:06 AM Posted 17/09/13 12:06 AM Just waiting for my pw stepped cooler kev said should be sent in Monday. Hopefully a shiney new toy when I get home.:D
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 17/09/13 12:33 AM Posted 17/09/13 12:33 AM yeah that's good for you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but I'm still boredhave ya ordered the fuel pump?
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/09/13 12:54 AM Posted 17/09/13 12:54 AM Not yet mate I'll talk to a TUNA and see which one they recommend
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 17/09/13 01:08 AM Posted 17/09/13 01:08 AM sweeeeetwhat other plans for the car have ya made a decision on?
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/09/13 01:25 AM Posted 17/09/13 01:25 AM Looking at getting the pw street box and muffler delete. 5 inch cat if ratter gets a group buy going :D and Id 1000's. Hks bov. Xcal 3 and if I need any for the zf. Selling my other car so should have 14 g's soon :lol:
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 17/09/13 01:43 AM Posted 17/09/13 01:43 AM soooooo your after the induction noise then.........I really do like the sound of it as well but on someone elses careven if there's no GB on the cat, from what I've read, they really do work well.p!ssed about Mick not being able to do a GB on those injectors but even at normal price, they will definately help heaps and also read that a few tunas love working with themI still have no idea what the dif is between a SCT and the way the monkey secs boys tune....in fact.............what is the main difference man lovers?
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/09/13 01:54 AM Posted 17/09/13 01:54 AM Doesn't jet use Xcal 3
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 8m 27d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 17/09/13 02:08 AM Posted 17/09/13 02:08 AM Doesn't jet use Xcal 3Nope he's too busy tuning Bloosted
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 17/09/13 02:11 AM Posted 17/09/13 02:11 AM Is funny coz I think it may be true
Skids4kids in the mid....not the bum like some Member 609 Member For: 13y 5m 10d Gender: Male Posted 17/09/13 02:25 AM Posted 17/09/13 02:25 AM If you want the ZF tune then go the Xcal3 tuning.Keeping the farts can seem safe but with higher horsepower than say tune only the delay the fart makes inside then the sudden impact of the trans coming alive again with fart gone can be a bad thing...in fact it is.Stronger input shafts/good clutches help immensely in this area but if with a stock trans just be wary.Stronger line pressure etc can also be addressed with a ZF tune and make the box even more enjoyable.Can one have the ability to change tunes,read DTC's and data log with software other than Xcal?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now