Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • GONE FULL WIZARD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 720 East Kensington Road
Posted

Thanks mate so do I, I haven't got to really enjoy the car yet after a 13 month sabbatical.

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 10m 25d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hmm I know that feeling........they don't call em money pits for nothing.

  • GONE FULL WIZARD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 720 East Kensington Road
Posted

Well Daz/Jet, thanks for the heads up on the PCV, replaced it this morning, went for a drive down to Findon and didn't pop the stick out so I think we solved it, farken laughing as I was starting to stress a little, thanks guys :)

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Well Daz/Jet, thanks for the heads up on the PCV, replaced it this morning, went for a drive down to Findon and didn't pop the stick out so I think we solved it, farken laughing as I was starting to stress a little, thanks guys :)

2 easy foon blow by does worse sh*tye than what u explained so good to see it all worked out ok, that's what the forum is for helping a brother out

  • Like 1
  • GONE FULL WIZARD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 720 East Kensington Road
Posted (edited)

Yep Thanks again Jet, getting a gurney tomorrow to degrease and steam clean the bay and may give her a polish too, got the love back again :)

Edited by Foon
  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

close call told ya u wanted to keep it in the shed forever lol

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

daz ya plug hole get the new gas converter sorted on the monty

  • GONE FULL WIZARD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 720 East Kensington Road
Posted

close call told ya u wanted to keep it in the shed forever lol

I kinda want to drive it for a little while before putting it in the shed again

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...