Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 10d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Adelaide, SA
Posted

So who is coming out girlyboys? Get your blouses on... :)

  • Skids?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Great cruise we need more like it :D

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 4d
Posted

Yeah that was fun, happy to be back in the scene. f*ck this fg ute hauls ass.....

if only tranny sucked it up and talked to me again :P .. gonna be awkward next cruise I see ya on man... I just wanna be lezbefriends... :( still havent got bond return too..... fairdinkum....

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 4d
Posted

we were gonna buy that fg f6 ute @ maughn theim... but after last night with the small turbo quick spool... hmmmm, still cant believe these are this quick standard...

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 6m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Australia, Adelaide
Posted

are you ignorant or just plain stupid WTF. Your engine champ

lol I will get one I just dont need one with this amount of power...1.when the box is built and full exhuast goes on yes the surge tank will....

  • please stop playing with my testicles
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

put up some piccys! I been workin hard so couldn't make it...

  • GONE FULL WIZARD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 720 East Kensington Road
Posted

SACf6 I think I spotted the SAC mobile in the Sheriffs Road region down south today, looks good, been spotting a few F6's lately but its not a common occurence.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

selling my process west stage 1 intercooler kit in about 3 weeks guys, comes with custom 3 inch cold side piping also. $500. have had ~350rwkw with this setup, still currently running it until other goodies arrive. size is 420 flow length x 360 height x 90mm thick.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...