Scott Tisco Member 29 Member For: 16y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Penrith, N.S.W Posted 22/09/11 09:35 AM Posted 22/09/11 09:35 AM Hi guys just put a shift light in my Falcon and having trouble finding a signal wire, I did a search and saw people using the brown wire on the PCM I taped into that and the shift light comes on at every 1000Rpm Any help would be great, (Its a 2 stage Drift light, Car is a BF turbo)
daztbo FLY-FPV Legacy Donating Member 474 Member For: 17y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Greensborough Vic Posted 22/09/11 09:53 AM Posted 22/09/11 09:53 AM lol I tried putting one in my ba for weeks I searched for the proper signal wire that everyone was telling me to connect but cos the turbo 6 uses 6 individual coils so its a pain in the ass so I gave up and sold it so good luck hope ya have more luck than I did
Pheared Banned 37 Member For: 15y 1m 24d Gender: Male Posted 22/09/11 11:59 AM Posted 22/09/11 11:59 AM you cannot fit a shift light in these cars. Stop trying.The only shift light that WILL work is www.ecliptech.com.auTakes a few hours to fully configure.
quadie Legacy Donating Member 720 Member For: 20y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook,NSW Posted 22/09/11 12:44 PM Posted 22/09/11 12:44 PM there are multi coil adapters from autometer and other vendors!I cant belive eclipse is still around , I got one of them for my race bike when he first desiged and made these years ago!the guy is a feakin god!!!
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/09/11 01:36 PM Posted 22/09/11 01:36 PM you cannot fit a shift light in these cars. Stop trying.The only shift light that WILL work is www.ecliptech.com.auTakes a few hours to fully configure.rBAA--BOW! Wrong, any shift light (or tacho) with an Inductive pickup will work, there are mulitple brands avaliabe, I used to run a MSD compact light. There are also plenty of inductive tach drivers that will drive a normal square wave signal driven shift light or tach
Scott Tisco Member 29 Member For: 16y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Penrith, N.S.W Posted 23/09/11 11:25 PM Author Posted 23/09/11 11:25 PM Cheers for the help guys,Apparently the LS engines have the same problem.Found thishttp://www.autometer.com/cat_accessoriesdetail.aspx?vid=99
Kroozin Menace Legacy Donating Member 1,990 Member For: 15y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/03/12 03:20 AM Posted 11/03/12 03:20 AM How did you go with your shift light?
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 11/03/12 09:20 AM Posted 11/03/12 09:20 AM ditto.
Kroozin Menace Legacy Donating Member 1,990 Member For: 15y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/03/12 10:32 AM Posted 11/03/12 10:32 AM I just bought an ecliptech shift light.. Check it out on YouTube.Cost me 180bux delivered interstate from melb.
JGP Legacy Donating Member 309 Member For: 16y 1m 10d Gender: Male Posted 12/03/12 01:37 AM Posted 12/03/12 01:37 AM kroozin, which type did you end up getting?cheers
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now