Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 21/09/11 08:11 AM Author Posted 21/09/11 08:11 AM (edited) I actually want to put a shaker on it and it would not have looked any good with the lower grill it is still a bit stealth especially when I colour code the bottom chrome surround.Oh and I just want to be a little different, and I do realize a shaker would not be stealth, but lowered with some deep dishes it would look sh*t hot. Edited 21/09/11 08:14 AM by Slymeat
kink Member 294 Member For: 18y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 21/09/11 08:59 AM Posted 21/09/11 08:59 AM A shaker? I'm listening and watching!
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 21/09/11 09:06 AM Posted 21/09/11 09:06 AM Looking good mate!
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/09/11 09:07 AM Posted 21/09/11 09:07 AM shaker + deep dish rims + lowered does not = stealth.
234Fpv Legacy Donating Member 522 Member For: 15y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Yeppoon qld Posted 21/09/11 09:12 AM Posted 21/09/11 09:12 AM Bugger stealth. Everyone's doing it these days. I reckon it looks awesome without the lower grill and been wanting to see a shaker on a fg.Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 26d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 21/09/11 09:22 AM Posted 21/09/11 09:22 AM I'm sorry but shakers belong on v8's and not 6's.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/09/11 10:02 AM Posted 21/09/11 10:02 AM V8's that were built in the 70's and that's it!There is a bloody good reason why people don't put shakers on FG's, would cheapen the look of car considerably.
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 28/09/11 04:51 AM Author Posted 28/09/11 04:51 AM New woven alloy grills should be arriving in the next week or two should make a big difference to the front, not like the cheap plastic ones on there.
dule Legacy Donating Member 1,180 Member For: 19y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 28/09/11 05:49 AM Posted 28/09/11 05:49 AM I'm sorry but shakers belong on v8's and not 6's. Especially not on a G6
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 28/09/11 07:08 AM Posted 28/09/11 07:08 AM I'm keen to see a shaker on an FG.. If there was a kit readily available I'd even try it on mine..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now