Slash Donkey Dick Member 801 Member For: 16y 6m 20d Gender: Male Posted 18/08/11 04:45 AM Posted 18/08/11 04:45 AM I think I know the car, is it the bionic blue built by bruce Heinrich. If it is it has made over 500rwks on e85. This thing is a weapon and has been built to such a standard that puts ours to shame. Good price aswell with the amount of money spent. As some have said detune and enjoy, you have the goods on it to turn the wick up later.Ahh Bruce Heinrich tuned... So the 450rwkw is suddenly 320rwkw! Definitely sedate enough for a novice!!
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 18/08/11 04:50 AM Posted 18/08/11 04:50 AM Thats Dilly, thats about the most useful thing you've done to date 1
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 18/08/11 05:02 AM Posted 18/08/11 05:02 AM Ahh Bruce Heinrich tuned... So the 450rwkw is suddenly 320rwkw! Definitely sedate enough for a novice!! ^ this!Was nearly almost keen until I saw "Bruce Hienrich tuned" and "Stock Pistons"500+rwkw with stock pistons?? "Hello Mr Piston Crown my name is #1 Compression Ring Land, nice to meet you on your way through past, say hello to Mr # 2 Compression Ring land when you get there!"
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/08/11 05:14 AM Posted 18/08/11 05:14 AM Didn’t realise engine components were so cordial in addressing each other. Well there you go.
Wenier Legacy Donating Member 1,736 Member For: 16y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: Christchurch, New Zealand Posted 18/08/11 05:15 AM Posted 18/08/11 05:15 AM If you do manage to get it I would hit track days and push it there and learn how to drive the thing. I've done that with my ute and it means you have an understanding of how it will react in different situations and then you can push more power.
Boosted1 Member 346 Member For: 17y 10m 15d Posted 18/08/11 05:15 AM Posted 18/08/11 05:15 AM ^ this!Was nearly almost keen until I saw "Bruce Hienrich tuned" and "Stock Pistons"500+rwkw with stock pistons?? "Hello Mr Piston Crown my name is #1 Compression Ring Land, nice to meet you on your way through past, say hello to Mr # 2 Compression Ring land when you get there!" whats wrong with Bruce Heinrich? from what I have read here and other places he is a great tuner.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 18/08/11 05:26 AM Posted 18/08/11 05:26 AM The impression I have from the experiences shared on this and another forums is that he likes to lean abit hard on the cars to make the power. 500+rwkw on stock pistons would tend to reinforce my view but I could be wrong
Boosted1 Member 346 Member For: 17y 10m 15d Posted 18/08/11 05:42 AM Posted 18/08/11 05:42 AM The impression I have from the experiences shared on this and another forums is that he likes to lean abit hard on the cars to make the power. 500+rwkw on stock pistons would tend to reinforce my view but I could be wrong ah yep! fair enough. I tend to agree about the stock pistons.and yeah 300rwkw to 350rwkw doesnt sound like alot in terms of power, but in reality (from my experiance) they are worlds apart on the street! the beauty of these engines and high power is that you can have 350rwkw + and off boost it may as well be stock to drive. but they change very quickly once the boot is applied!
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 17d Gender: Male Posted 18/08/11 06:44 AM Posted 18/08/11 06:44 AM Someone explain to me whats wrong with stock pistons? Really I thought the FGF6 we're better than bf. Is it the way there made? Reason I ask is the amount of BF/FG F6 that are pushing 400rwks.
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 18/08/11 11:32 AM Posted 18/08/11 11:32 AM One is pushing nearly 600rwkw...It's more the rods then pistons...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now