Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted

I spoke to my dealer on Friday afternoon. My service manager told me that if I drop the car in to the dealer (NEWOAK Ford), 8am 31st march, that it will be taken to the proving grounds and tested there. I will get a loan car and get my car back the same night. I'm not sure what will happen then but I will let everyone know.

Geea.

  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...