Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Hey do you realise your car is basically an F6E now lol (asside from the bodykit).

I wonder if it came in cheaper then an F6E, would be pretty funny if it did. And with 300rwkws to boot!

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

Nicely balanced overall package, well done.

Best of all worlds, although another 50 killerwasps would be ideal IMO , anything over that

is overkill for the street if it won't hook up

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth NOR
Posted

Probably about the same as the F6E cost wise overall, but now I have quality suspension/brakes and a tuned setup.

I reakon if I got a F6E I still would have done the suspension anyway and had a tune probably(including the exhaust) so I think minus a few bits the FPV has over the G6E I am in front.

Another bonus is insurance, a G6ET is somewhat cheaper than a FPV. Even with all my mods, which are covered.

  • Like 1
  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Oh I think you'd be miles in front.

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth NOR
Posted

And oh yeah not to forget the satisfaction and sometimes pain of having done a personal build.

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 1d
Posted

Be nice, need a member on here who can do some nice shots for me.

I have a decent camera as photography is a bit of a hobby to me dave.

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth NOR
Posted

Might just have you do a few photos for me. Even a few of the two G6ETs together when your's is all finished..

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 1d
Posted

Might just have you do a few photos for me. Even a few of the two G6ETs together when your's is all finished..

Yep definitely. I Need to get some bigger brakes and lower it a bit to be in the same photo as yours haha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...