Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 18/03/12 10:46 AM Posted 18/03/12 10:46 AM No the varex muffler
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/03/12 02:29 PM Author Posted 18/03/12 02:29 PM He likes it nowI did finally get the car where I wanted it. Took long enough... I've never had a car that was as slow to respond to inputs as the F6, I probably should have gone with an xr6 but at the time of purchase didn't know the big turbo/small turbo arrangement. After switching to E85 the car came alive, there was no lag, no delay. Much much better to drive under all circumstances and amazing to drive hard. I switched the car back to premium the morning I handed the keys back. I didn't like it very much.Kind of boring. It is a big step to get out of a very quick road car and into something that in theory should be a lot faster but out on the road in day to day driving is actually a lot slower. Now that I have experienced the car the way I wanted it I would happily do it again.
etrocket Member 1,382 Member For: 16y 5m 30d Gender: Male Posted 18/03/12 06:09 PM Posted 18/03/12 06:09 PM Get the gs or gt Dre. Might not be the fastest 1/4 mile but very responsive in daily duties
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 18/03/12 07:53 PM Posted 18/03/12 07:53 PM Join ls1.com and get a commodore 1
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/03/12 08:06 PM Author Posted 18/03/12 08:06 PM I think I'd really enjoy the GT-P but just like when they were new they are just too expensive when compared to the F6.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 6d Gender: Male Posted 18/03/12 08:24 PM Posted 18/03/12 08:24 PM Join ls1.com and get a commodore+1
etrocket Member 1,382 Member For: 16y 5m 30d Gender: Male Posted 19/03/12 03:22 AM Posted 19/03/12 03:22 AM Join ls1.com and get a commodoreBoth ford and Expensive Daewoo have great cars at the moment. the new VF supercharged will be a great buy
Roof Member 213 Member For: 18y 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth | Busselton Posted 25/03/12 08:24 AM Posted 25/03/12 08:24 AM I did finally get the car where I wanted it.Took long enough...I've never had a car that was as slow to respond to inputs as the F6, I probably should have gone with an xr6 but at the time of purchase didn't know the big turbo/small turbo arrangement.After switching to E85 the car came alive, there was no lag, no delay. Much much better to drive under all circumstances and amazing to drive hard.I switched the car back to premium the morning I handed the keys back. I didn't like it very much.Kind of boring.It is a big step to get out of a very quick road car and into something that in theory should be a lot faster but out on the road in day to day driving is actually a lot slower.Now that I have experienced the car the way I wanted it I would happily do it again.I'm not sure how yours was tuned, or how it matches up with an auto.. but I can say confidently my F6 as standard, and now in it's tuned form has NO lag at all (slow to respond to inputs?) everything happens when I say - probably the reason I went a manual in the first place.When's the new car coming? 1
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/03/12 01:41 AM Author Posted 26/03/12 01:41 AM Should be in a new car by the end of the year, The car was much better tuned. Useless POS standard when compared to other turbo cars. Can't wait!
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/03/12 06:33 AM Posted 26/03/12 06:33 AM end of the year! fark dreyou earn like 100K a yearso mid year 50K easy peasy!adie told me!
Recommended Posts