Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • EPC Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 26d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

with the night being so cold it hits 19psi then drops to 17 where its tuned, did not ping once

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

Awesome results man, amazing what a good cooler can do

I thought the UBP intakes are at there limit at 350rwkw? Maybe chuck a 4" in there and more/easier power could be had?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: south east suburbs
Posted

I managed 350rwkw with the std crossover and intake, so I think you can squeeze more with the ubp

  • EPC Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 26d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

rapid rates em to 350-360 rwkw on his site, so looks like I made the most of it haha

  • EPC Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 26d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

bye bye gt3540 :(

bearings crapped themselves tonight

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

bye bye gt3540 :(

bearings crapped themselves tonight

Fark man, what is it with you and breaking stuff. 42 going on or what?

  • EPC Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 26d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I duno man its just bad luck. maybe cause I got 113 clicks on that turbo.

nah no 42 man, just get a new stocker.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, S.E
Posted

buy my turbo :D check out my classifieds add

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...