XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 25/06/11 11:47 PM Posted 25/06/11 11:47 PM Well as some of you know I've been a member since I bought my BA T back in 2007, well I sold the car a few months ago as I thought I could get by just driving my company car (which is a mitsu 380) booooring, well anyway I got very bored as I like to cruise on weekends and fkt if I'm cruising in that thing! So I got myself a new toy...it ain't a ford but I've always wanted one and I'm loving it! It's a genuine black EVO1, has a 2.3litre stroker, eagle rods, j.e pistons, evo8 560cc injectors, walbro intake fuel pump, hks air intake, 3inch turbo back exhaust, GT pumps manifold, evo2 computer with mines chip and a 16g turbo (which is too small for the stroked motor but gives instant response!). It still needs a few things to get back to mint condition but in time I'll have it back to it's former glory! For those of you wondering why I didn't get back into a ford it's because I've had one for 4years and didn't really want another BA/BF as awesome as they are (and FGs are still expensive) I wanted a bit of change and to jump into something so light and nimble with great power and awesome handling is exactly what I was after! Apart from them performance mods it has genuine evo3 front bar, side skirts and bonnet, tein super street coil overs and the interior is very very clean factory recaros don't even have a scratch on them!
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 26/06/11 12:20 AM Posted 26/06/11 12:20 AM Sounds fun, where's the pics?
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 26/06/11 12:57 AM Author Posted 26/06/11 12:57 AM the pics arent that great ill take some better ones when I get a chance.
ChrisConfal Member 11 Member For: 16y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 26/06/11 01:43 AM Posted 26/06/11 01:43 AM Nice, ive always had a soft spot for the older evo'sSent from my OMNIA7 using Board Express
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/06/11 01:50 AM Posted 26/06/11 01:50 AM Looks good man, it would be night and day between that and the XR.So whens she going to calder?
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 26/06/11 01:57 AM Author Posted 26/06/11 01:57 AM Yeh dilz it's a different world! I'll take it to Calder after I get the tune checked out. I'm keen to see what she can do!
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/06/11 02:01 AM Posted 26/06/11 02:01 AM How come no wing? It's not an evo without one..
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 26/06/11 02:03 AM Posted 26/06/11 02:03 AM I love the evo's. Prol the later ones though. Id love to pick up a worked one sometime. Def have one over a rex...What Performance specs? 0 -100, quarter etc?
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 26/06/11 02:19 AM Posted 26/06/11 02:19 AM Very nice!Looks good in Black.Enjoy your weekend cruising
Banned1 Banned Banned 734 Member For: 16y 22d Gender: Male Location: Caloundra Posted 26/06/11 02:45 AM Posted 26/06/11 02:45 AM makkinen evo6 ftw ! monte carlo special ! had a few evo's, evo4 in oddball metallic blue. real go kart but sh*t daily driver !
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now