Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/05/11 03:13 PM Posted 09/05/11 03:13 PM Take memory card out? Do DSLR's use normal chips?Some take SD cards, some take CF cards. CF cards are the bigger ones. The one I was shooting with takes the CF which doesn't fit in my Macbook.I didn't take that many photos though because the lens I had wasn't wide enough really. Will check them out anyway probably tomorrow night when I go around to my mates.Did however get a video of going through the tunnel on the way back having some fun, will youtube it. Don't worry, no number plates will be shown.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 09/05/11 03:47 PM Author Posted 09/05/11 03:47 PM Killer shots! Love the blurry one of me when I decided to take off, not realising you were after the halo lights hahaha.Arron you know I'm "sleeper spec" lol........ ok ok yeah I need rims I know. The last pic of me I winced a bit since it looks so plain. Though you complain but I tried to buy your 19's remember!!! Have fantasised about BBS CH Blacks or ultra light jap rims. Need bushes fixed first anyway, it's not even funny :(Car was so filthy, but still looks fine in pics. The advantages of not being painted!Thanks heaps again for those pics. Thread will get another revival when Tom gets to copy his :)
MurdoK Legacy Donating Member 719 Member For: 16y 3m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth,WA Posted 09/05/11 04:14 PM Posted 09/05/11 04:14 PM awesome shots.Gotta say I like the silver dish on your rims Kyle.
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 6d Posted 09/05/11 04:17 PM Posted 09/05/11 04:17 PM I just want those pictures of said incident at kalamunda
MurdoK Legacy Donating Member 719 Member For: 16y 3m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth,WA Posted 09/05/11 04:31 PM Posted 09/05/11 04:31 PM I want the pic of "epic mullet kid" at Mundaring KFC but I dont think no one got that
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/05/11 11:22 PM Posted 09/05/11 11:22 PM Oh god, believe me I tried. I got two, but both were super blurry. So disappointed.
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 10/05/11 04:33 AM Posted 10/05/11 04:33 AM (edited) still my fav picBrods, all xr6t/F6's look good in a cruze MurdoK - thanks, its still growing on me, they look better but im still working on something else to help (ill post the pic of mine with your rims in the Spotted thread 2nite)Grug - yes, your car was very shinny. I also seem to have an abundance of pics of u... u always seem to be just infront or behind me. and oh how we cant all wait to see pics of my ... "lack of vision". hey, even u admitted u may have hit one if I didnt.Josh - I editted out your number plate, but didnt think of taking out your back window.... well, I guess since we are all responsiable it just good free advertising. ohh, and can u PM me your email addy, so I can send u the pics.if any1 wants to get some pics of me in motion next cruze I would be most appreciative... only got a few of me stopped... not all of which are good to show off my car ..... thanks to Steve and his... "lets help Kyle... oh wait, we should get pics first" attitude Edited 10/05/11 04:40 AM by Krazy F6310
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 10/05/11 04:55 AM Posted 10/05/11 04:55 AM Help Kyle with what.... Is this something to do with the incident at one of the meet points.....
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 10/05/11 05:10 AM Author Posted 10/05/11 05:10 AM Those pics of your ute were decent quality too, thanks Tom! Hahaha.
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 6d Posted 10/05/11 06:02 AM Posted 10/05/11 06:02 AM (edited) Lmfao yes, I would have hit one if you didn't beat me too it :DI also loved the fact that Steve's first two response were "LOL" and "Don't move, grab the camera!"Krazy did you email me the pictures? Have not received Edited 10/05/11 06:03 AM by Grug
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now