Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 11/04/11 02:28 AM Posted 11/04/11 02:28 AM Last time i priced it, was about $80 each too clean and Flow test. Pretty close too new injector territory
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 8d Gender: Male Posted 11/04/11 02:31 AM Posted 11/04/11 02:31 AM geez bit steep,, rather just get new ones
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 11/04/11 03:41 AM Posted 11/04/11 03:41 AM We charge $33 per injector and includes new seals and filter baskets
ebxmple Member 1,322 Member For: 18y 8m 5d Posted 11/04/11 09:54 AM Posted 11/04/11 09:54 AM Just a tip,when your fuel filter is off,have a look down the inside of the steel fuel lines. If they look like a rusty water pipe you have had some dodgey fuel with water in it. This would normally mean that the inside of the rail is probably the same and the pump probs wouldnt be too good either. All the scaly rust comes off and ends up in the injector baskets and also blocks the pressure reg causing massive fuel pressure.. If your injectors are indeed blocked,you need to find the cause. We have had atleast 10 Falcons this year and plenty in the previous years with this concern,so something to look out for.
smp86 Member 8 Member For: 15y 9m 24d Posted 11/04/11 01:41 PM Author Posted 11/04/11 01:41 PM Cheers heapsLast injectors I got cleaned was $150 but they were stock au. Bit dissapointed as I've found new 42lb dekas for $200 so figured that would be the best betGuess I just get mine cleaned??
smp86 Member 8 Member For: 15y 9m 24d Posted 02/07/11 03:41 AM Author Posted 02/07/11 03:41 AM ok, so ive bit the bullet and just got some 60lb and a sct x3 tuner.BUTwhat intank fuel pump will suit this?? the only other mod ive done is k&n filter. But exhaust and intercooler are a few months off.I'd like to get the fuel pump before I put the injectors in and take it in for the reprogram.cheers heaps
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 02/07/11 04:00 AM Posted 02/07/11 04:00 AM Have you read the replies in this thread?You CAN NOT put larger injectors in without a tune to suit them.
smp86 Member 8 Member For: 15y 9m 24d Posted 02/07/11 06:59 AM Author Posted 02/07/11 06:59 AM Did you...?I've got the injectors and I've got the tune booked, but I'll need a bigger fuel pump?So I'll get the fuel pump, then do the tune and injectors at the same time..
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 02/07/11 09:29 AM Posted 02/07/11 09:29 AM A walbro 255 l/hr is the norm for intanks.
spoolxr6 Member 312 Member For: 15y 10m 21d Posted 02/07/11 11:23 AM Posted 02/07/11 11:23 AM I would wait until I had the exhaust and intercooler and tune all at once. You will probably benefit from valve springs, actuator and wastegate mod.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now