Barra Legacy Donating Member 467 Member For: 17y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Toowoomba Posted 29/03/11 09:00 AM Posted 29/03/11 09:00 AM As the title suggests, what figures have you achieved standard and or slightly modded? I've done a search cannot find a recent topic for the FG.(I acknowledge it's not all about the numbers) Yet curious none the less, as my XR50T pulled 259.7Rwkw last week. (30+ Deg day, Dynodynamics, 4th Gear run auto) with only XR8 lower box, K&N panel filter, and Cat restriction ring removed. 1
PookeyMaster Legacy Donating Member 1,531 Member For: 15y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Parramatta, NSW Posted 29/03/11 01:03 PM Posted 29/03/11 01:03 PM Looks pretty good...Most people seem to get 240-260 rwkw stock.
winstor Member 611 Member For: 17y 7m 3d Posted 29/03/11 02:54 PM Posted 29/03/11 02:54 PM 2008 FG XR6T Auto242rwkwXR8 Airbox only.The other turbo that ran on the same day pulled 247rwkw, auto.
MurdoK Legacy Donating Member 719 Member For: 16y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth,WA Posted 29/03/11 06:17 PM Posted 29/03/11 06:17 PM 2010 FG AutoV8 Airbox and K&N filterpulled 246 rwkw's on 35+ deg day
scooby Legacy Donating Member 15 Member For: 18y 1m 26d Gender: Male Posted 04/04/11 11:49 PM Posted 04/04/11 11:49 PM (edited) As the title suggests, what figures have you achieved standard and or slightly modded? I've done a search cannot find a recent topic for the FG.(I acknowledge it's not all about the numbers) Yet curious none the less, as my XR50T pulled 259.7Rwkw last week. (30+ Deg day, Dynodynamics, 4th Gear run auto) with only XR8 lower box, K&N panel filter, and Cat restriction ring removed. I Have done the XR8 lower box and K&N, but what is the cat restriction ring and how do you remove it?? Haven't done a dyno run yet. Edited 04/04/11 11:50 PM by scooby
Turbo6FG Legacy Donating Member 497 Member For: 16y 6m 29d Gender: Male Posted 05/04/11 01:46 AM Posted 05/04/11 01:46 AM About 245rwkw when I first got mine (with an SS Inductions Growler CAI but otherwise stock).
accelrate Legacy Donating Member 47 Member For: 18y 1m 9d Posted 05/04/11 01:58 AM Posted 05/04/11 01:58 AM 270.1rwkw to a stunned crowd at Summernats 23. Bog stock, manual. Have the sheet at home, I'll check for temp. I broke the dyno second time around. I just put the gr8 lower box in as well. Oh well. Yeah where/what is the cat restrictor ring? Pics please
F16 Member 78 Member For: 16y 8m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 06/04/11 01:20 PM Posted 06/04/11 01:20 PM (edited) It's a hole/ring in a plate sandwiched between the flange of the dump pipe/cat to restrict exhaust flow and control/limit boost levels. Edited 06/04/11 01:20 PM by F16
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/04/11 02:25 PM Posted 06/04/11 02:25 PM Why is this the first time I've head of this?270.1rwkw to a stunned crowd at Summernats 23. Bog stock, manual. Have the sheet at home, I'll check for temp. I broke the dyno second time around. I just put the gr8 lower box in as well. Oh well. Yeah where/what is the cat restrictor ring? Pics please You must of been pretty happy with that? Freak car.
accelrate Legacy Donating Member 47 Member For: 18y 1m 9d Posted 07/04/11 12:07 AM Posted 07/04/11 12:07 AM (edited) I already posted it lol. 271.06rwkw depending on what HP conversion factor you use. (1.341). The commentator (Pinky) said "If that was stock, my chicken eggs will hatch emus". That was on V Power, so maybe that makes a difference, (factory quoted power is on 95). It bet an SS, w cai and a 5th anniversary GT auto. I didn't get to see what a difference the XR8 box w/kn filter made, I changed it between runs to see. I used to have a video, let me know if you want to see it, and I'll upload it YouTube. While I remember, do you have to get a tune when you take the restrictor ring out? Original post.http://www.fordxr6tu...fg-power-figure Edited 07/04/11 12:09 AM by accelrate
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now