njb1987 Member 12 Member For: 15y 9m 24d Posted 16/03/11 03:14 AM Posted 16/03/11 03:14 AM Definately.... I am insanely anal with my cleaning, so I can understand why some people might have troubles but I spend alot more time cleaning the outside (Black) compared to the inside. So if your a little on the lazier side or possibly kids/pets then go with Black. Luckily I have neither.
Carter_ Member 33 Member For: 16y 8m 29d Gender: Male Posted 16/03/11 03:21 AM Author Posted 16/03/11 03:21 AM I'm 21 dedinatly no kids, if my dog goes in it the back seat will be covered anyways, I havnt seem many in that colour combo
Carter_ Member 33 Member For: 16y 8m 29d Gender: Male Posted 21/07/11 02:20 AM Author Posted 21/07/11 02:20 AM Car should be arriving at my dealer on the 26th so pumped, especially now my sv6 temp car car written off.
Carter_ Member 33 Member For: 16y 8m 29d Gender: Male Posted 04/08/11 05:36 AM Author Posted 04/08/11 05:36 AM Car still hasn't arrived, over waiting now I want my car.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/08/11 06:30 AM Posted 04/08/11 06:30 AM Don't think there's any worse feeling...and alcohol is really the only solution Do you have a revised ETA?
Carter_ Member 33 Member For: 16y 8m 29d Gender: Male Posted 04/08/11 06:32 AM Author Posted 04/08/11 06:32 AM Long story short being a fleet car I ordered through work, I have been told to just wait for it to arrive.No I haven't got a new date.
PCW Legacy Donating Member 181 Member For: 18y 7m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/08/11 06:55 AM Posted 04/08/11 06:55 AM The wait will be worth it Carter.I have had mine for over twelve months and still love it. I was comparing the G6ET to my brother's current model BMW M5 that I drove for two days while in S.A. last week. Value for money, ride quality and performance these cars are so underrated and definitely give the euro's a run.Pete
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 04/08/11 08:11 AM Posted 04/08/11 08:11 AM Bloody ridiculous given the 1,000's of vehicles they have sitting in holding yards everywhere...
Carter_ Member 33 Member For: 16y 8m 29d Gender: Male Posted 10/08/11 03:58 AM Author Posted 10/08/11 03:58 AM Just got advised the car arrived today, now just gotta wait for them to get it ready. hopefully this dont take to long
Carter_ Member 33 Member For: 16y 8m 29d Gender: Male Posted 17/08/11 08:11 AM Author Posted 17/08/11 08:11 AM Finally picked the car up on Friday, They are an awesome car.I have attached a few pics from my phone just after I picked it up.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now