Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: MELB STH EAST
Posted

Well as you all know I'm finally back in a T and I would really like to do another Vic Night Cruise and have a real crack at the attendance record this time (Confirmed 60+ cars at number 2 buttrock.gif) so I thought I might get the ball rolling and just see if anyones interested..

Past Events,

Vic Night Cruise 1

Vic Night Cruise 2

Vic Night Cruise 3

These events have been a real good excuse to get together as a club and really show off how big the XR6 Turbo Scene really is. All I can say is regular members and past participants if you can make it it would be much appreciated and great to have you there and to new members if your only gonna do one cruise this year, make it this one..

Basically just add your name to the list if this is something you would consider attending. Dates aside.. Most likely Friday or Saturday Night within the next few months.

I will be at the Vic Night Cruise 4:

Dillz

  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: East Suburbs Melbourne
Posted

Yep put me down!

  • Resident idiot.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I will be at the Vic Night Cruise 4:

Dillz

Rudiger

R-SPEC

Evildaifu

Kingers

*Beep*

jono

baz24

Jman

Dre

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I will be at the Vic Night Cruise 4: Depending on date

Dillz

Rudiger

R-SPEC

Evildaifu

Kingers

*Beep*

jono

baz24

Jman

Dre

Rusty

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted (edited)

I will be at the Vic Night Cruise 4: Depending on date

Dillz

Rudiger

R-SPEC

Evildaifu

Kingers

*Beep*

jono

baz24

Jman

Dre

Rusty

J.d

Benji_vs

Edited by j.d
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: MOUNT MARTHA
Posted (edited)

I will be at the Vic Night Cruise 4: Depending on date

Dillz

Rudiger

R-SPEC

Evildaifu

Kingers

*Beep*

jono

baz24

Jman

Dre

Rusty

J.d

Benji_vs

RLQUIK

MA77Y

Edited by rlquik
  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 10m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South East Suburbs Melbourne
Posted

Yeah Ill be there for sure.

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 10m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South East Suburbs Melbourne
Posted

Yeah Ill be there for sure.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 27d
Posted

I will be at the Vic Night Cruise 4: Depending on date

Dillz

Rudiger

R-SPEC

Evildaifu

Kingers

*Beep*

jono

baz24

Jman

Dre

Rusty

J.d

Benji_vs

RLQUIK

MA77Y

boosted_XR

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

Guess if I'm not there it will be boring

I will be at the Vic Night Cruise 4: Depending on date

KV

Dillz

Rudiger

R-SPEC

Evildaifu

Kingers

*Beep*

jono

baz24

Jman

Dre

Rusty

J.d

Benji_vs

RLQUIK

MA77Y

boosted_XR

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...