Vic - Night Cruise

Dillz

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 2d

VIC NIGHT CRUISE

DATE: 19th April 2008

TIME: 8pm Meet for 8:30pm Departure

Meet place will be at Ringwood Coles Car Park in front of the 1st Choice Liquor place, just off Whitehorse Road.

MeetPoint.jpg

We will meet here at 8pm for a 8:30pm departure. Please be early or at least on time as we will be leaving at 8:30pm sharp.

The Route:

1. Out onto Whitehorse Road we follow this towards the city until we hit Burke Rd. Now keep in mind Whitehorse Road's speed limit changes down to 60 and there are a few speed cameras on the intersections and I can vouch for them working quite well :blush:

2. Turn Left onto Burke Rd and follow this down to Barkers Rd.

3. Turn Right onto Barkers Rd and follow this until it turns into Victoria Pde.

4. Head down Victoria Pde and stay in the left lane as we need to veer off onto La Trobe St.

5. We follow La Trobe St down until we get to King St.

6. Turn Left onto King St and follow that down past crown until it turns onto Kings Way.

7. Follow Kings Way down until it turns into Queens Rd.

8. Follow Queens Rd down until it branches of onto Fitzroy St.

9. Turn Right onto Fitzroy St and follow it down onto The Esplanade.

10. Turn Right onto Cavell St and into the carpark there around where the Palace club use to be.

This a nice big lit car park where we can stop for drink break and have a bit of a chat whilst checking out each others rides. There is plenty of parking and I pray it's not full, parking is $3 for an hour but it is up to you if you want to pay. I'll be putting drinks on for everyone but my food guy fell through :bangcomputer: everyone probably will of had dinner anyway (I promise I'll put on a BBQ next time).

We will probably break off from here and everyone can head there own way, I'll head back home via Dandy road if anyone wants to come.

A Map of the Route:

CruiseMap1.jpg

Below is the current Cruise List, please post again to confirm your coming.

CRUISE LIST:

XRTPSI ©

PURVIE

TUFXRT6 ©

SubJimbo ©

ebturbo6

ORSMXRT ©

straughsberry & EGOXRT ©

Wingnut

Mika

Fry

F6Teen

RSPEC ©

jEtONiT

TUFGSR

SHYXR ©

Maximus ©

scar96 ©

Toxic Beast ©

ENVY-T

Bionic Rspec ©

sleeper69 ©

Skunk ©

t6xr

Jake XR6T ©

Stockxr ©

Veczar

xr6t ute

hgracer89 ©

YPURV4 ©

howitzer85 ©

Bain ©

ORSMXRT ©

mlitsas ©

sjo ©

XRCUTA ©

INPURSUIT ©

xbxmple ©

What to Bring:

- CB Radio highly desirable, helps keeps everyone together as a group.

- Camera/Video Camera for the photo opps, if we get enough good footage we may be able to make a small video of the cruise.

- Warm clothing would be a good idea as it can get pretty cold near the water

- And most importantly Yourself and Your Ride :buttrock:

Now this will be my first official cruise so I would like everything to run smoothly. I'm not much of a rules person but there are a few we all need to acknowledge and obey to ensure everyone has a fun and safe evening.

1. Obey all laws whilst on the cruise; this means no speeding, no overtaking over double lines (no matter how safe you think it may be), etc...Any breaches will be reported to the local police.

2. There is a designated cruise leader who will lead the way and set the correct pace for all cruise members. There is also a designated cruise anchor that will stay at the back of the cruise. You must not overtake the cruise leader, or fall behind the anchor. If you have to stop or drop back for what ever reason, the anchor will stay back with you.

3. Use the Buddy system; always make sure you can see the car behind you. This will give people behind you an indication on where to turn to make sure nobody gets lost.

4. CB Radios; if you don’t have one, follow the maps, and directions given out. If you do have one, please limit chatter during the twisty parts of the cruise. This will allow the cruise leader to relay information about road conditions, upcoming obstacles, etc. efficiently.

5. By attending this cruise you agree not to hold FordXR6Turbo.com, it’s Administrators, Moderators, Cruise Organisers/Cruise Controllers, or Owner responsible/liable for any damage and/or grief sustained (simply; if you stuff up it is your fault, not ours).

If anyone has and concerns/comments please feel free to PM me.

Cheers,

Dillon

Edited by XRTPSI

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic