mar705 Member 67 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 06/02/11 10:26 AM Posted 06/02/11 10:26 AM dont know if many members have tattoos but if u do post up a picture nd give us a look
spoolxr6 Member 312 Member For: 15y 10m 15d Posted 06/02/11 10:56 PM Posted 06/02/11 10:56 PM Here's my tribal.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 06/02/11 11:42 PM Posted 06/02/11 11:42 PM Mine says "Welcome to Queensland have a great holiday" but I can't post it on a family site The rest is covered in monkey fur
Turbo6FG Legacy Donating Member 497 Member For: 16y 6m 27d Gender: Male Posted 07/02/11 04:33 AM Posted 07/02/11 04:33 AM I have similar trouble with posting mine on a respectable family site, suffice to say it's a 12 inch ruler in 1:1 scale...This one's a great one
Turbonator Legacy Donating Member 108 Member For: 15y 9m 5d Gender: Male Posted 07/02/11 07:49 AM Posted 07/02/11 07:49 AM I do not have any body art even though it seems to be the current fad. I do wonder what these tattoos will look like 30+ years from now. I did see a very attractive young lady with Chinese/Japanese lettering going down from the nape of her neck to her lower back. I said to my wife, "I wonder what it says"? My wife replied, "it says, I am going to regret this when I am 50"! WTF are those cute little butterflies going to turn into? Something grotesque with a large wingspan?
spoolxr6 Member 312 Member For: 15y 10m 15d Posted 07/02/11 08:01 AM Posted 07/02/11 08:01 AM Dude everything is going to age on us, and it wont be the tat that's concerning me
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 07/02/11 08:01 AM Posted 07/02/11 08:01 AM Tattoos are more socially accepted now. Sure people still stare if you them in obvious places (Sleeve's, neck )Also a mates Gf's Besty has a ruler down her inner leg with something along the lines of "you must be this tall to ride this ride"
Turbonator Legacy Donating Member 108 Member For: 15y 9m 5d Gender: Male Posted 07/02/11 08:38 AM Posted 07/02/11 08:38 AM Dude everything is going to age on us, and it wont be the tat that's concerning me LOL!
mar705 Member 67 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 07/02/11 08:43 AM Author Posted 07/02/11 08:43 AM lets not forget that they r very addictive must be something in the ink I started off with 2 small stars then went to 2 on my bicept to a full chest piece to my left calf tattoo
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 21d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 08/02/11 10:30 AM Posted 08/02/11 10:30 AM im all for tatts if they really mean something to the owner.Im all for aussie pride and what not, I love this country but holy sh*t if I see another southern cross on a shoulder blade or a f*cking dragon, ill go nuke.Honestly, Dragons werent even cool when I was 8, what makes 40 year old blokes still get them to this date??Ive got a tat, sure ive seen one "like" mine before on the internet, but NEVER have I seen one like it in person. Originality is where its at, emotional,life changing moment tatts are by far the best.If your contemplating getting one, dont walk into a tatt artists shop and browse their wall, your just another sheep, Go in there with an idea, get them to sketch it up. Its YOUR tattoo, not sold in bulk at K-Mart for every tom dick and harry.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now