Fg F6 610 Rwkw

XYZ

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 11m 22d

Where there any issues with high engine oil temps at all, or is it more just pre-caution to install the cooler?

I also have virtually identical gear list as you for my BF F6, just got to get the atomic bottom end so I can crank it.....

Im please to hear spool up time is good......

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 1d

Where there any issues with high engine oil temps at all, or is it more just pre-caution to install the cooler?

I also have virtually identical gear list as you for my BF F6, just got to get the atomic bottom end so I can crank it.....

Im please to hear spool up time is good......

Was done mostly as a precaution, however engine temps did increase with the new turbo set up before the cooler was installed. Have no problems with engine temps now, even after giving it a boot full over extended periods.. :3gears::)

Ben

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 17y 3m 4d

Fantastic set up mate,

If I didn't have the hand brake holding me back I would have had my car back on the road 6 months ago!

If you don't mind me asking what sort of outlay did your set up cost? Not being nosy

just weighing up my options

Cheers lf

• Member For: 13y 10m 11d

Awsome setup. What size is the rear housing on that turbo....(can't believe no one has asked?) Out of curiosity how often do you have the bio fuel in the tank? Well done! should do a slippery 10 :buttrock:

• Donating Members

Fantastic set up mate,

If I didn't have the hand brake holding me back I would have had my car back on the road 6 months ago!

If you don't mind me asking what sort of outlay did your set up cost? Not being nosy

just weighing up my options

Cheers lf

Cheers mate,

I wouldn't dare post what I spent on here as I have a feeling my "better half" is spying on me I mean taking interest.. So, it was cheap and everything was done by Ford under warranty.. Honest.. :roflmbo:

Ben

• Donating Members

Awsome setup. What size is the rear housing on that turbo....(can't believe no one has asked?) Out of curiosity how often do you have the bio fuel in the tank? Well done! should do a slippery 10 :buttrock:

Thanks mate, I will have to double check with Kyle from 6BOOST what the rear housing was again and get back to you.

I have only had a couple of runs on the street with E85, the standard ZF doesn't like the power one bit.. Hopefully that will be fixed in the next couple of months.

Ben

• Member For: 13y 2m 4d

Thanks mate, I will have to double check with Kyle from 6BOOST what the rear housing was again and get back to you.

I have only had a couple of runs on the street with E85, the standard ZF doesn't like the power one bit.. Hopefully that will be fixed in the next couple of months.

Ben

hey Ben. howz the car going mate.??? what's ya next step going to be mate.??

• 3 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 4d

Hey Ben...

Nice motor, gets me very excited,

As I get my 698 long motor bak from Atomic this wk :)

Just wondering did u get stage4 cams and heads work in it?

And how did the injecters work with your setup? is it worth going bigger

im running the same turbo and identical fuel system !! I got told to use bigger injecters thou, for the e85 ?

And wat gearbox u goin ?

cheers johnny..

• 9 months later...