Fg F6 610 Rwkw

XYZ

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 8d

Yeah, E85 is great stuff.. If my car wasn't my work horse, I would run on it all the time..

Just a bit of an update on this, car has now done around 30,000 km with this set up and the motor built by Clinton at Profile Auto Sports is still performing extremely well... The only thing that hasn't been happy is the drive line...

Below is some of the addtions we have made:

• Process West stage 3 cooler
  • 2000cc injectors
  • Built ZF
  • Harrop Truetrac
  • Hard Spicer Tailshaft
  • Coilovers

Car has since made 625rwkw on 31psi..

Over the next couple of months, my head will be pull off to upgrade the lifters, springs etc.. The head will also be getting a little hair cut while it is off.. :) I will be keeping the cams standard

Ben

• Like 2

• Throbbing Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 2m 20d

Awesome stuff, cant believe its your daily! Whats the go with the hardy spicer tailshaft? Do they just strengthen yours or a full new shaft?

• Donating Members

Yeah, was always my work car just didn't plan on taking the mods as far as I have!! :) Has very good road manners and drives like any other FG, except when you plant your foot to the floor.. :) It's fun, I scare the sh*t out of my customers when we go for a drive..

I usually trade up every 2-3 years, however I just don't want to let this car go!!

It's pretty much an entire new shaft, Chrome moly tubing, upgraded centre bearing etc.. Hardy's build them to suit your HP level.

Ben

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 11m 29d

which hardy spicer shop did u get your tail shaft done? the one in darra?.... Just curious as I need to get this done also, want to make sure I go to someone who has done it before......

• Donating Members

which hardy spicer shop did u get your tail shaft done? the one in darra?.... Just curious as I need to get this done also, want to make sure I go to someone who has done it before......

Hey mate,

The Eagle Farm shop.

Ben

• Like 1

• Donating Members

cheers.... Have you done any other driveline upgrades, billet axels, trutrac etc?????

Have installed the Harrop Truetrac which was a big improvement of the standard unit. Currently looking into replacing the driveshafts with Albins billet shafts including the CV joints.

• Like 1