Guest XR09 Guests Posted 06/01/11 09:19 AM Posted 06/01/11 09:19 AM Bloody hell. In two and a half years of having post contracts I have been hit twice and backed over once.I was done for the day and 30 seconds away form the shed where I store my bikes. I saw this guy from about 50m away. He started to do a u turn, but saw me and stopped. I moved over to the center of the road and when I was ten meters away, he just flawed it. I had no time to head for his boot or bonnet to try and leap over. So I layed it strait down and slammed into his drivers door.Four hours on the table getting stiched up. And the cutest little fi fi doctor Holly. mmm mmm mmm. And no I asked her to take a phot of herself, but she wouldn't. But she gave me her number woo hoo
arjey VOTE ROOTSTER 2010 Member 591 Member For: 18y 17d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 06/01/11 09:32 AM Posted 06/01/11 09:32 AM mad battle scars
Stink Senior Moron Legacy Donating Member 1,059 Member For: 17y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast..... somewhere Posted 06/01/11 09:35 AM Posted 06/01/11 09:35 AM CHICKS DIG SCARS
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 06/01/11 09:58 AM Posted 06/01/11 09:58 AM Take those wooly pants off...oh waitDid these police show up?
Guest XR09 Guests Posted 06/01/11 10:07 AM Posted 06/01/11 10:07 AM Eventually. They never interviewed me though. And the guy took off before they arrived, so I think they went Steve and Danno on him. I heard them takeoff with the siren on. At least it was a brand new Beewah, nice and soft. The guy has admitted full fault. His insurance has already rung my phone. There were lots of witnesses so he had no choice really. Least I wont have to dance when I take Holly on a date. lol
FPV6T UNDERCOAT CRUISER!!! Legacy Donating Member 1,655 Member For: 17y 8m 11d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 06/01/11 10:28 AM Posted 06/01/11 10:28 AM well at least your here to tell the tale..
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 06/01/11 10:29 AM Posted 06/01/11 10:29 AM Nice bit of meat showing , hope it heals well, could have been really, really nasty.You're not related to that little hairy armed troll named Ricky Ponting are you BTW I own a very fine Mohair sweater myself Fark that nancy boy waxing
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 06/01/11 10:58 AM Posted 06/01/11 10:58 AM Do you think you could've uploaded a bigger photo? I wasn't expecting it to fill my 24" screen and then some!
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/01/11 12:05 PM Posted 06/01/11 12:05 PM Sorry to see and hope it heals OK...could have been allot friggin worse!
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 06/01/11 12:50 PM Posted 06/01/11 12:50 PM Trentus giving you stitches
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now