WEPNXR Legacy Donating Member 28 Member For: 16y 4m 4d Gender: Male Posted 01/02/11 08:36 PM Posted 01/02/11 08:36 PM well I think we are going through the Geelong bypass so maybe join at Waurn Ponds?You should be able to park outside the BP and see us coming off the freeway, that many Fords you cant miss us Yeah I'm joining in geelong aswell and that seem like a good place to meet up.
deset Legacy Donating Member 28 Member For: 16y 5d Gender: Male Posted 02/02/11 05:58 AM Posted 02/02/11 05:58 AM Hey Rudiger,as a newer member its about time I join a cruise so please count me in for the drive.
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 2m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/02/11 09:55 AM Posted 02/02/11 09:55 AM 13 or definites - nice
Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 02/02/11 02:13 PM Author Posted 02/02/11 02:13 PM Hey Rudiger,as a newer member its about time I join a cruise so please count me in for the drive.Your in Champ.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,118 Member For: 18y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/02/11 02:43 PM Posted 02/02/11 02:43 PM G'day Rudiger, Might join you for my first cruise with the forums with a +1 passenger. Maybe two more passengers or another car but I'll let you know. We would prefer to meet up later in the cruise as I'm in Ballarat, geelong is much easier to get to than Melbourne so early. Keith.
Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 02/02/11 02:51 PM Author Posted 02/02/11 02:51 PM No worries Keith. Pm me your mobile and Ill give you a call. We are meeting a couple of cars in Waurn Ponds which may suit you. If you can let me know numbers that would be great.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/02/11 02:57 PM Posted 02/02/11 02:57 PM I might be bringin the folks along for a change on this one, they haven't been in the G6 yet and I have a feelin the old mans hangin for a drive lol.
Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 02/02/11 03:14 PM Posted 02/02/11 03:14 PM You guys better enjoy this cruise!!!!!!!Spewin I can't make it =(
Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 02/02/11 03:23 PM Author Posted 02/02/11 03:23 PM Shame you can't make it J'Man. Maybe next one.Dillz, just let me know by say Frida. Ill call tomorrow to tell them we have a big group and I can always add a couple more.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/02/11 04:07 PM Posted 02/02/11 04:07 PM Comon Jman been ages since you been on one...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now