Benji_vs Legacy Donating Member 403 Member For: 18y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: East Suburbs Melbourne Posted 07/02/11 06:43 AM Posted 07/02/11 06:43 AM (edited) Damn I wish I could be going to this. Edited 07/02/11 06:44 AM by Benji_vs
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/02/11 10:36 AM Author Posted 07/02/11 10:36 AM Well mate, there still a bit of time between now and the cruise weekend - maybe you can move a few things around to come along
Benji_vs Legacy Donating Member 403 Member For: 18y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: East Suburbs Melbourne Posted 07/02/11 11:51 AM Posted 07/02/11 11:51 AM Mate I wish I could but I have a Driver training and track day day at sandown that Saturday. You guys should have a blast.
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/02/11 01:02 PM Author Posted 07/02/11 01:02 PM Ahhh okay then. Have fun then
Rockatansky Member 591 Member For: 16y 5m 19d Gender: Male Posted 10/02/11 11:58 AM Posted 10/02/11 11:58 AM Any regional VIC or NSW members available for this?Can't wait!
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/02/11 12:00 PM Author Posted 10/02/11 12:00 PM There's some like Veczar (who went on the Snowies Cruise in 2006 with us), but they generally don't read this section because the cruises and events are usually around Melbourne.
Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 10/02/11 12:03 PM Posted 10/02/11 12:03 PM I'm not sure I'd want too mny more to be perfectly honest. The limit I would have would be up to 8. Not other reason than a smaller group for a cruise like this is a bit easier to manage. But then I'm only trying to feel better cause we only have what, 5?What annoys me is that those that havent been on a cruise willkick themselve when they finally go on one, and those who are sort of hesitating are missing out on what will be a great 2 days.But what can ya do???
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/02/11 11:50 PM Author Posted 15/02/11 11:50 PM Okay only 37 more sleeps boys and girls until we head off to glorious twisties, sweeping views and fresh country air (very good for turbos I hear ). And all this right on our doorstep - you don't get a chance to do this everyday in your life - so c'mon lookin for more to join us and hear the reverberations echo in the mountains
GR8XR6 ANGEL EYES Legacy Donating Member 1,683 Member For: 18y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 20/02/11 12:57 AM Posted 20/02/11 12:57 AM Could be up for this. Just need to check date with work commitments
Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 20/02/11 06:57 AM Posted 20/02/11 06:57 AM Be really good if you can make it Darren. Seriously. While we LOVE your videos, I wanna see thos APs workin.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now