Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 5m 26d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Top effort Lee and congratz on the result first time out with the new combo :beerchug: It seems like this may only be the beggining mate :innocent:

  • Banned
  • Member For: 17y 2m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Aspendale, Vic.
Posted

great effort. You use the bottle on the full run? I want bloody nos!

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

Top effort Lee and congratz on the result first time out with the new combo :beerchug: It seems like this may only be the beggining mate :innocent:

Thanks spiro and thanks for the use of your slicks it's much appreciated!

Cheers lee

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

great effort. You use the bottle on the full run? I want bloody nos!

Thanks *Beep* yeah on the bottle full run,it's awesome stuff!!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: south east suburbs
Posted

Well done Lee, gotta be happy with that after a few hiccups at the track .... :-)

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

Thanks very much!! Looked like it wasn't going to happen there for a while was starting to get a little worried!!drag racing certainly isn't as easy as it looks,I'm just happy I got one good run in and look forward to getting that time down.

Cheers lee

  • Banned
  • Member For: 17y 2m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Aspendale, Vic.
Posted

best result is nothing broke :)

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

For sure!!I'll have to wait til next time when I really have a go at launching it lol!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...