leonb Member 93 Member For: 22y 10m 14d Location: South oz Posted 24/12/03 09:24 AM Posted 24/12/03 09:24 AM Hey boost6 how about posting some pic's of that nice nizpro inlet+rocker cover.Shure some of the others here would like to see em.
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/12/03 10:17 AM Author Posted 24/12/03 10:17 AM Hey boost6 how about posting some pic's of that nice nizpro inlet+rocker cover.Shure some of the others here would like to see em. I've touched it! HeheheSure looks nice. Can't wait to see it in action.
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 15d Location: Adelaide Posted 24/12/03 04:20 PM Posted 24/12/03 04:20 PM I vouch for Glen touching it...I was there...its all shiney like!!
leonb Member 93 Member For: 22y 10m 14d Location: South oz Posted 25/12/03 12:58 PM Posted 25/12/03 12:58 PM I vouch for Glen touching it...I was there...its all shiney like!! :banghead: Yes yes so have I ,but like I was saying...maby some other members would like2 see it!! :banghead:
Boost6 Member 111 Member For: 22y 10m 5d Location: Adelaide Posted 26/12/03 01:18 AM Posted 26/12/03 01:18 AM will have it painted & fitted soon , then will take photo & post it.
Boost6 Member 111 Member For: 22y 10m 5d Location: Adelaide Posted 26/12/03 03:54 PM Posted 26/12/03 03:54 PM cruise today meets at 12.00 noon at hackney road.Going to victor & back.any of you not going away welcome.If not - see ya next time
Guest Guests Posted 27/12/03 05:39 AM Posted 27/12/03 05:39 AM Just a quick happy snap from Hackney Rd this morning.Does Phantom look better from Ford or holdens?
Guest Guests Posted 27/12/03 05:44 AM Posted 27/12/03 05:44 AM My son says we should white out the plates all the time,plonky said that same sort of thing ,what do you think folks?vikHad a quick read of the rules and no mention of it....... Maby it is for the better..... in this sick world we live in..lawyers...vik
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 27/12/03 07:03 AM Author Posted 27/12/03 07:03 AM My son sayswe should white out the plates all the time,plonky said that the same sort of thing ,what do you think folks?vik I personally don't worry about it. Just make sure that you don't go making posts about doing illegal/stupid stuff.
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 15d Location: Adelaide Posted 27/12/03 07:42 AM Posted 27/12/03 07:42 AM awwww...the poor Expensive Daewoo looks uncomfortable......and we all know what boost's number plates say anyway
Recommended Posts