Adelaide Coastal Cruise

BlueXR6Turbo

• The Best Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 19d

Please note that this cruise is not being organised by me, anyone I know, or anyone from FordXR6Turbo.com.

This cruise in on Sat 8th November, starting at North Haven. Rather than typing all the details in here, I've posted a picture of the flyer that I was given.

I plan to go. If anyone else from here is going, let me know and we can meet up.

post-16-1067523362.gif

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Best Member
  • Donating Members
Sounds like a bit of fun,meetya at that pub end of Semaphore rd Victoria rd Birkenhead bridge end around 3 pm

vik

The Birkenhead Tavern?

Sounds like a plan. :banghead:

Guest Trevor
  • Guests

Hey Guys,

I will be in Adelaide that week to look at houses. I reckon I will take a break and join you. It will be a good chance to put faces to names before I move over in Dec.

• Team Bute
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 13d
Hey Guys,

I will be in Adelaide that week to look at houses. I reckon I will take a break and join you. It will be a good chance to put faces to names before I move over in Dec.

G'day Trevor,

If you're keen on American vehicles, especially classic muscle cars from 50's, 60's 70's and Hot Rods and Harleys, there's one of our Zippel Cruises running through Adelaide on this Friday night. It's limited to yankee cars, but plenty of people line the streets to get a view of some of the meanest street machines in Adelaide.

If the weather is warm and balmy and no sight of rain, usually get around 250 exceptional vehicles.. some really wild big block and small block blown hot rods, and plenty of mustangs, corvettes, camaros, pontiacs, buicks and thunderbirds and impalas. a coulple of very rare Mopars - 440 Magnum six pack Charger and Challenger have been sighted previously.

Cruise starts at about 7pm from Bunnings at Mile End, heads to the city along West Terrace, then down Port Road all the way to Outer Harbour and then follows the esplanade back to West beach, then back in to Tapleys Hill Road past the airport and finishing at Brighton at about 8:15 pm

I will make an effort to get to the run on Saturday also... Birkenhead Tavern? 3:00 pm.

cheers :thumbsup:

Guest Trevor
  • Guests

Thanks Turbotom but I won't be leaving Albury until lunchtime Fri and then have a 920km trip. I intend being in Adelaide by 10pm and will probably just cruise the city for a bit as the other event will be long completed by then.

Cheers,

Trevor

• The Best Member
  • Donating Members
Thanks Turbotom but I won't be leaving Albury until lunchtime Fri and then have a 920km trip. I intend being in Adelaide by 10pm and will probably just cruise the city for a bit as the other event will be long completed by then.

Cheers,

Trevor

I'll have to keep an eye out for a Silhouette XR6T then! If you see a Narooma Blue XR6T honking and flashing lights at you, it's probably me! :biggrin:

Guest Trevor
  • Guests
I'll have to keep an eye out for a Silhouette XR6T then! If you see a Narooma Blue XR6T honking and flashing lights at you, it's probably me! 

No worries mate, I'll keep an eye out for you.