Boost6 Member 111 Member For: 22y 10m 10d Location: Adelaide Posted 12/12/03 01:06 PM Posted 12/12/03 01:06 PM OK. I'll be there at 2.30pm so no rush.See u guys there.I'll be in the blueprint ute.
Guest Guests Posted 12/12/03 10:26 PM Posted 12/12/03 10:26 PM Ill see what goes on and might roll up for a chat and a happy snap.Now I got to wash the car. bp 2.30vik
Boost6 Member 111 Member For: 22y 10m 10d Location: Adelaide Posted 13/12/03 02:47 AM Posted 13/12/03 02:47 AM spewin, my mate with the digital camera cant come.Oh, well - will go for a cruise anyway
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 20d Location: Adelaide Posted 13/12/03 07:07 AM Posted 13/12/03 07:07 AM so how was the cruise...I'm still at work
Boost6 Member 111 Member For: 22y 10m 10d Location: Adelaide Posted 13/12/03 09:04 AM Posted 13/12/03 09:04 AM Was good to meet you Vik & Leon.Lets do it again soon - might even have my upgrade kit on by then!If I can get it fitted by Wed night, I may even venture out tothe Wed night Street drags & see what it can do.Does anyone think that would be pushing it a bit on such a low kay engine?Thoughts on running in vs when to go hard...... How long did you guys wait with your new engines?
Guest Guests Posted 13/12/03 09:52 AM Posted 13/12/03 09:52 AM Another new member to the Adelaide gang - Boost 6.
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 20d Location: Adelaide Posted 13/12/03 10:17 AM Posted 13/12/03 10:17 AM god damn vik!! that's nice!!! u both own awesom cars!@!!@
Guest Mo2003turbo Guests Posted 13/12/03 11:20 AM Posted 13/12/03 11:20 AM Hi guys....Im back from the bush & spewing ....I was not able to join you today......got home at 11pm, last night ....hit the hay & got up this evening....hope you had a great run..... Congratulations & welcome Boost6.......the ute is very impressive !......between Wentworth in Vic & Broken Hill in NSW, I managed to try out the speed limiter but I must admit, I wasn't there for long, it a bit daunting for an old man......I also managed to score a white corella in the air scoop, it mangled my number plate, as it entered the scoop.....I spent most of the trip over 100km/hr & she hugged the road like it owned it........drove like a dream.....I can not remember the drive being so pleasurable......in 4 weeks I have done almost 4000km. (unfortunately Mrs Mo loves driving it too).......are we still getting together again before Xmas ? :festive: Mo
Recommended Posts