Boost6 Member 111 Member For: 22y 10m 6d Location: Adelaide Posted 16/12/03 09:54 AM Posted 16/12/03 09:54 AM I might be able to come out Thurs night for a bit.Got the new Nizpro Stage II kit today - looks great.The plenum & valve cover is red, but I stripped them today so I can get them powder coated. Nizpro also sent me a spare bottom half of the valve cover too, so I can get it all done before hand, then just bolt the new coloured ones on when we fit the kit earlynext year.I was originally only going to do stage 1, but when the plenum is off it makes sense to do the injectors then & save on extra labour.Very keen on getting this set up on my ute - I went for a ride in Nizpro's stage II ute recently & it was very impressive.Maybe see u guys tomorrow night.
Guest Guests Posted 16/12/03 10:44 AM Posted 16/12/03 10:44 AM bluexr6turbo,Ill have a chat with undies on the out side,and if he wants to play,Ill put you two in touch.vik
turbotom Team Bute Legacy Donating Member 1,550 Member For: 23y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 16/12/03 10:44 AM Posted 16/12/03 10:44 AM G'day Boost6 You've got impeccable taste in car selection matey!I'll try and make it on Thursday night, but this time of year is pretty busy.....too many chrissy parties to attend Ha Ha, or should that be Ho Ho!cheersTom
Guest Guests Posted 16/12/03 10:49 AM Posted 16/12/03 10:49 AM come on boost6,lets seeya at the hackney tomorrow...show the dreamer what the hills are all about.vik
Boost6 Member 111 Member For: 22y 10m 6d Location: Adelaide Posted 16/12/03 11:58 AM Posted 16/12/03 11:58 AM I'll try for Wed night, but it's pretty early & it will be bloody hot stillIf I cant make it, maybe will see if anyone wants to catch up a bit later in the evening on Thurs night?A mate of mine just picked up his brand new Maloo tonight (which is what I was going to replace my SS ute with) & I took it for a run in cruise with him - very nice ute, but I'm still glad I decided to get my first Ford ute instead. Cant beat that blueprint colour.
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 16d Location: Adelaide Posted 16/12/03 11:59 AM Posted 16/12/03 11:59 AM me working 2morrow from 2:30...am free allll weekend though!!! I know what I'll do..I'll just scan my work roster and post it as a link on my signature so u guys know when I'm free!!!
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 16d Location: Adelaide Posted 16/12/03 12:08 PM Posted 16/12/03 12:08 PM on thursday I start at 4.....friday....3:15.....weekend - freeshifts are 8 hours long so if anyones cruising late at night I'm in to be a passenger! I havnt sat in a t for a week now...getting the withdrawal symptoms!!! some1 save me plz!
Guest Guests Posted 18/12/03 09:24 PM Posted 18/12/03 09:24 PM Met up with xrdreaming at the Hack, nice ride,saw clear tail lights on the net acid rush (yuk) but looksh!t hot on the phantom,plus the mags go well with the alloy ladder racks,amazing whats in colour contrastsdont down load this one happy snap is only half.
Guest Guests Posted 18/12/03 09:26 PM Posted 18/12/03 09:26 PM Met up with xrdreaming at the Hack, nice ride,saw clear tail lights on the net acid rush (yuk) but looksh!t hot on the phantom,plus the mags go well with the alloy ladder racks,amazing whats in colour contrasts
Recommended Posts