BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/12/03 11:22 AM Author Posted 10/12/03 11:22 AM You'll be able to find me out cruising the streets on Saturday night, at all times driving sensibly and sticking to the speed limit.
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 15d Location: Adelaide Posted 10/12/03 11:37 AM Posted 10/12/03 11:37 AM saturday night.....I'll be workinh every night this week...argh..no ride for me then :(
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/12/03 11:43 AM Author Posted 10/12/03 11:43 AM saturday night.....I'll be workinh every night this week...argh..no ride for me then :( What hours do you work?
Boost6 Member 111 Member For: 22y 10m 5d Location: Adelaide Posted 11/12/03 06:24 AM Posted 11/12/03 06:24 AM I was thinking of going for a cruise on Sat arvo up through the hills thru birdwood - Mt Pleasant - on to river or somewhere.Could leave TTP around 2pm. Be good to meet some other turbo drivers - anyone interested?
leonb Member 93 Member For: 22y 10m 14d Location: South oz Posted 11/12/03 07:14 AM Posted 11/12/03 07:14 AM I was thinking of going for a cruise on Sat arvo up through the hills thru birdwood - Mt Pleasant - on to river or somewhere.Could leave TTP around 2pm. Be good to meet some other turbo drivers - anyone interested? Hey ill be in that,as long as my mate decides not to take his 300+ rwkw GTR to the drags sat arvo.Other wise I will be towing him out there.Ill keep a eye on this thread and let you guys know if I will be there or not.Gee I hope he decides not to run the GTR!Anyhow if I dont make it this time I definatly wont miss out on the next cruse.
Boost6 Member 111 Member For: 22y 10m 5d Location: Adelaide Posted 11/12/03 07:38 PM Posted 11/12/03 07:38 PM OH, I didnt know the Drags were on!Might have to change the cruise to Sunday!Why does a 300rwkw GTR need to be towed to the drags?If you are going to the drags let me know - will come out for a look, otherwise, we could still go up in hills.Anyone drag raced their XR6T yet?
leonb Member 93 Member For: 22y 10m 14d Location: South oz Posted 12/12/03 07:29 AM Posted 12/12/03 07:29 AM Hey im not going to the drags.The track is not being preeped till jan 3.So im in for sat cruze anytime after 1 (have to work in morning)keep me posted and ill be there.
Boost6 Member 111 Member For: 22y 10m 5d Location: Adelaide Posted 12/12/03 07:40 AM Posted 12/12/03 07:40 AM Cool. I want to get some photos of the ute while it's still new.My mate is bringing his digital camera & thought we could meet at2pm somewhere North East - say BP corner NE & Smart Rd Modbury. There are some top spots for photos past Mt Pleasant so we could cruise up there for a photo shoot - more turbos the better.So who else wants to come?
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 15d Location: Adelaide Posted 12/12/03 08:04 AM Posted 12/12/03 08:04 AM me!!! MEEEE!!! but I dont own a t yet...gotta wait until feb...more likely early march :(
leonb Member 93 Member For: 22y 10m 14d Location: South oz Posted 12/12/03 10:35 AM Posted 12/12/03 10:35 AM Ok bp at 2 it is then!ill be there by 220 at the latest(tight sceduale work at belair then home at glenelg then bp)sh*t ill have to wash the beast tonight,I better get 2 it b4 gets 2 late!c u guys then. :hiwelcome:
Recommended Posts