Anthony Member 49 Member For: 18y 9m 19d Posted 23/10/10 09:26 PM Posted 23/10/10 09:26 PM Hi guys,I don't post a massive deal of stuff on here but I need some advice. I have previously been getting my car tuned but a workshop that I have no faith or trust in and their for looking for a new tuner/shop. I live in regional Vic and have met Dion from dynomite performance. he seems to know what he is on about. Can anyone let me know if they have had cars tuned by him and if you are happy. My cars not that special or doesn't make huge figures iv slowly been building as I go. its got al the usual stuff like surge tank + deka 60pound injectors, Plenum, argo rods, acl bearing, head studs, ported and polished heads with springs, 4" xforce exhaust, fuel rail and reg. im sure there is. I just need some advice where I can take it someone who is reasonable price and decent quality. I dont really want to drive over the other side of the city but I will if I have to.
power_slide Hitting the apex Legacy Donating Member 596 Member For: 17y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Miranda Posted 23/10/10 09:59 PM Posted 23/10/10 09:59 PM He seems to have a good rep on the forum. Do a search on the forum an you could pm some people that have been thereIf I was down there I would see pit lane
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 23/10/10 10:45 PM Posted 23/10/10 10:45 PM (edited) I would take it to pitlane Edited 24/10/10 09:02 AM by Adam
phantom6 Legacy Donating Member 146 Member For: 18y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, S.E Posted 23/10/10 11:04 PM Posted 23/10/10 11:04 PM (edited) I agree with henz, I'd go with Pitlane. just speak 2 both workshops,I hear dynomite is good and springy motors but I'd go with Pitlane. Good luck with the car by the way. Edited 24/10/10 09:03 AM by Adam
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 24/10/10 06:49 AM Posted 24/10/10 06:49 AM (edited) I been to 3 diff tuners. 2 previous ones all had their issues. So far so good with dion. With only 350rwkw I got multiple 126mph passes at calder! On top of that he is a great bloke so yeah. I got a fair few people go to him these days and everyone is happy.Lucky for you he is on your side of town! I have to travel from frankston way.Dynomite have multiple proven 10 second cars and even a 9 sec car. Only one ever to do 9s or faster without runing a powerglide or a c# box. Edited 24/10/10 09:04 AM by Adam
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Gender: Male Posted 24/10/10 07:05 AM Posted 24/10/10 07:05 AM you could try danny springy motors knows he stuff, alot fast cars coming out of there and few members I can see have had there cars done there. also tuned first 9sec xr6t which I think belongs to a member on here. pretty sure its the ufopsi car?
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 24/10/10 07:23 AM Posted 24/10/10 07:23 AM Dion is a nice guy and has had some good results from customers that want to push things to get results and will even take customers that other shops have refused to do work for.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/10/10 07:48 AM Posted 24/10/10 07:48 AM Pit lane is your best bet, there is loads of info about there workshop and the way they operate on here plus heaps of recommendations from happy customers. Do the other 2 have that?
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Gender: Male Posted 24/10/10 08:54 AM Posted 24/10/10 08:54 AM look everyone on here will reccomend there own tuner and why there the best, I have used 1 of the tuners mentioned but rules say I can't name them, but was not happy. just do your homework,sit down with tuner ask 100 questions if you have to,also if your over the other side of the city try chris and theo at bluepower racing, have a very good rep with guys I know who live over that way.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 24/10/10 09:07 AM Posted 24/10/10 09:07 AM Lets keep this thread on topic please!*Beep* and his car has nothing to do with finding a tuner.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now