timbos99 Member 300 Member For: 17y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: QLD Posted 13/10/10 10:28 AM Author Posted 13/10/10 10:28 AM right now ebay has a front bar side skirts and rear bar from an F6... hold onto your hat for the price however, but not too bad considering all grills an bezels. G6 runs same headlights I think? Would look wicked.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/10/10 10:29 AM Posted 13/10/10 10:29 AM Could you do one in black for us mate? With the standard 19's?
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/10/10 10:34 AM Posted 13/10/10 10:34 AM You could always just go wangman style, that thing looks like nothing else. And I mean that literally...even to a trained eye it takes a third look to figure out what it actually is.Whats there to decide....I though you hated the look of the G6E?Three weeks ago he hated the FG
Tony L Member 80 Member For: 16y 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/10/10 11:14 AM Posted 13/10/10 11:14 AM I can't bloody decide, it's hopeless.It should be a simple decision......Power AND Luxury.....G6E Turbo
timbos99 Member 300 Member For: 17y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: QLD Posted 13/10/10 11:55 AM Author Posted 13/10/10 11:55 AM Could you do one in black for us mate? With the standard 19's?I'll give it a crack tomorrow when I back at a computer with photoshop.I've looked at the kit on ebay 3 times now if I hadn't just brought my 1st house I'd put an offer on it.I have a mate whos a glasser, mainly does boats, should talk to him about shaping something for a lower insert??
INASNT Member 361 Member For: 20y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/10/10 11:48 PM Posted 13/10/10 11:48 PM I looked at removing my lower front grill and getting the cooler centered and pushed forward to the opening a year ago when I first got mine. The lower grill is attached to the bumper so you need to remove the lower bumper and use a small die grinder to cut the grill out. The cooler being installed off center looks stupid if you remove the grill and not center it
hrick Member 210 Member For: 16y 9m 18d Posted 14/10/10 06:54 AM Posted 14/10/10 06:54 AM that`s a bugger as I wanted to clean the cooler, but looks like it is too much hassle.
timbos99 Member 300 Member For: 17y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: QLD Posted 14/10/10 10:27 AM Author Posted 14/10/10 10:27 AM What do you mean by centred? I just checked mine to make double sure, it could come forward and 1 or 2cm gap to the bottom but its centred....
wagnman Member 567 Member For: 17y 3m 12d Posted 14/10/10 12:39 PM Posted 14/10/10 12:39 PM (edited) You could always just go wangman style, that thing looks like nothing else. And I mean that literally...even to a trained eye it takes a third look to figure out what it actually is.Three weeks ago he hated the FG LOL your right there TAB, People struggle with working out what they are looking at with my car, all they know is that they like what they see lol.I have had people ask me if its soem kind of subaroo (WTF! DIE YOU @#$%!) or BMW or euro car of some other sort, they are all plesantly suprised when I say its a FORD lol. I cant beleive it's that hard to read the MASSIVE badges on the thing.OH YEH! and who the hell ya callin WANGMAN??? lol would be a good porn star name though.............. Edited 14/10/10 12:42 PM by wagnman
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/10/10 03:03 AM Posted 15/10/10 03:03 AM Sorry
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now