timbos99 Member 300 Member For: 17y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: QLD Posted 13/10/10 04:36 AM Posted 13/10/10 04:36 AM I know that lots of people go on about this I like the front grill how it is. However I saw a G6ET on the Sunshine Coast the other day with the lower grill cutout, only saw the car quick enough to realise what it was an what was done, not to really see if it looked any good.. Got me thinking looking at the F6 the lower grill is quite similar size an shape - maybe some cool mod could be made? Has anyone done any mods apart from paint and how does it look??
juggernaut Member 71 Member For: 17y 4m Posted 13/10/10 05:17 AM Posted 13/10/10 05:17 AM However I saw a G6ET on the Sunshine Coast the other day with the lower grill cutout, that's what I was thinking of doing - just remove the lower grill section.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/10/10 05:28 AM Posted 13/10/10 05:28 AM It would look good with a big fark off cooler crammed in there Can't you just unclip it and pull it out or something?
juggernaut Member 71 Member For: 17y 4m Posted 13/10/10 05:49 AM Posted 13/10/10 05:49 AM (edited) that's what I would have thought/was hoping. That way you could return it to stock down the track if needed. Edited 13/10/10 05:59 AM by Dillz No need to quote the post above
timbos99 Member 300 Member For: 17y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: QLD Posted 13/10/10 08:09 AM Author Posted 13/10/10 08:09 AM (edited) Rough photochop of what it could be... a poor mans F6E?? Would be great to see a pic of that one getting around the sunnycoast, it was only cut out in the centre - not the whole thing removed. Edited 13/10/10 08:10 AM by timbos99
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/10/10 08:11 AM Posted 13/10/10 08:11 AM Bah! G6 back on the cards nowLooks sh*t hot!
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 28d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 13/10/10 08:33 AM Posted 13/10/10 08:33 AM just hurry up and buy one already dillz
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/10/10 09:07 AM Posted 13/10/10 09:07 AM I can't bloody decide, it's hopeless.
juggernaut Member 71 Member For: 17y 4m Posted 13/10/10 10:20 AM Posted 13/10/10 10:20 AM Whats there to decide....I though you hated the look of the G6E?
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/10/10 10:24 AM Posted 13/10/10 10:24 AM Only the front bar and diff, the rest is fine. I might end up with the first ever G6ET/XRT hybrid, or go for timbos idea
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now