silverman Member 121 Member For: 20y 9m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 23/09/10 01:15 PM Posted 23/09/10 01:15 PM Well here she is.FG F6 310 in silhouette with dark argents,manual,leather,tints,reverse camera and mats. I gotta say my first impressions are she drives like a dream. I am loving the manual as the last few cars have been auto so its good for a change. The car has plenty of mumbo and feels a lot more refined than the xr6t bamk2 I have. Last car I had was a G6ETurbo and that was very different to this. This thing has a real turbo flutter when you are on it whereas the G6et had more of a whistle and obviously the F6 being a manual it puts the power down differently.I am a very happy camper as this was the car I drooled over for ages and to finally have one is awesome.On a side note couldnt they put a FPV badge on the steering wheel rather than a Ford one ? Anyway other than that its all good.Will put some springs on it soon and do a tune and just go from there.Cheers
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 23/09/10 01:51 PM Posted 23/09/10 01:51 PM NOOOICCCE! Now time to mod!
AJ-80 Member 97 Member For: 16y 14d Posted 23/09/10 10:16 PM Posted 23/09/10 10:16 PM Looks good man, congrats.Will look very nice when lowered.
HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 23/09/10 10:20 PM Posted 23/09/10 10:20 PM Nice step up from the G6.You should bring it out to Harry's at Liverpool next Friday night. Should be a few of us out there.
Banned1 Banned Banned 734 Member For: 16y 21d Gender: Male Location: Caloundra Posted 23/09/10 10:57 PM Posted 23/09/10 10:57 PM real stealthy ! I noticed the manual sounds a fair bit different to the auto for some reason ? more spool noise and obviously more vocal when you step off the gas at revs ! awrsum !
bunna Legacy Donating Member 813 Member For: 20y 1m 8d Posted 23/09/10 11:15 PM Posted 23/09/10 11:15 PM I am a very happy camper as this was the car I drooled over for ages and to finally have one is awesome.On a side note couldnt they put a FPV badge on the steering wheel rather than a Ford one ? Cheersthey do as of the Euro IV updates afaik. Same goes for the badge on your keyfobs
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 24/09/10 01:24 AM Posted 24/09/10 01:24 AM try ebay- what does it not have?
silverman Member 121 Member For: 20y 9m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 26/09/10 01:00 AM Author Posted 26/09/10 01:00 AM Nice step up from the G6.You should bring it out to Harry's at Liverpool next Friday night. Should be a few of us out there.Hiro F6, What time you guys meeting at Harrys on Friday? I am assuming its Friday 1st October yeah ?
HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 27/09/10 02:51 AM Posted 27/09/10 02:51 AM Yeah mate, 1st of October. We're aiming to get there around 7pm.
silverman Member 121 Member For: 20y 9m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 28/09/10 08:47 AM Author Posted 28/09/10 08:47 AM (edited) Mate I will do my best to get there.Who else going ? Edited 28/09/10 11:26 AM by RHR No need to quote above post. USE FAST REPLY
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now