Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/09/10 10:42 AM Posted 15/09/10 10:42 AM What the hell is an Android?
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 15/09/10 10:44 AM Posted 15/09/10 10:44 AM I have a HTC desire and I dont have any apps... That 3G Watchdog app sounds like the way go, as I have gone over my limit every month and is costing me stupid amounts of money. Any one download the games from the market place? Some of them look like the bee's knees.I think you can download an App that turns off your mobile internet when you hit your limit so you NEVER go over.......Ill see what I can find for you if you are interested.Gloo, do yourself a favour and download this app from the Marketplace.3G Watchdog - Set it up to VIBRATE and alert you when you hit 75% of your monthly download.Also turn on the MOBILE widget and turn that off when you are not using the internet.Some of the applications you use might be using the GPS feature which apparently CHEWS through downloads like there is no tomorrow.Another cool app I have for when I am bored is called SCANNER RADIO.You can listen to hundreds of Police/Fire frequencies etc from all over the world.Chigago and LA Police are the best by a long shot......Dillz, have a read of thisAndroid (operating system) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/09/10 11:05 AM Posted 15/09/10 11:05 AM Ahh.I just got an IPhone 4
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 26d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 15/09/10 11:34 AM Posted 15/09/10 11:34 AM Zap,I got a HD2 myself, are you runing any mods to it??where do you get most of your apps and gizmo's from? I havent tinkered with mine yet.Having trouble finding alot of simple things too, the main one pissing me off is I used an existing SIM with old contacts, well all the new contacts ive added since the HD2 are stored on the phone memory not sim, and I CANNOT for the life of me find out where to copy contacts from phone to SIM memory any ideas mate?? its doing my nut in!
smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 15/09/10 12:05 PM Author Posted 15/09/10 12:05 PM Tough - get a gmail account..u need to sync the old contact with gmail, then resync them to the new handset!easiest way (well that I found... come to think of it, I didnt try any other way)...sync it with gmail once a week or whatever and u will nver lose your contacts...What the hell is an Android?Dillz - u are a DILL son! Its kinda like the problem sheet have - and the term they use in star trek..."There is: klingons on the starboard bow"...Apps market... www.androidzoom.com
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 15/09/10 12:06 PM Posted 15/09/10 12:06 PM Couple of months ago I switched from iPhone to an Android phone and started a bit of a trend at work, few of the guys who had the iPhone 4 on order canceled their order after having a play with my phone. I was never bit on apps with the iPhone but have a few that I use on a regular basis.Here is what I have found good since switching to Android:eBayADW.LauncherMovies (Samsung app store)RunKeeperTitanium BackupBeautiful WidgetsUrbanspoonSpeed TestBBC NewsBackgroundsSilence SchedulerAussie Weather RadarHome SwitcherOne Click Lag Fix
smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 15/09/10 12:29 PM Author Posted 15/09/10 12:29 PM xtr - One click lag fix... U must have a :o Galaxy S...
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 15/09/10 12:42 PM Posted 15/09/10 12:42 PM (edited) Sure do smicky. It was a lot faster than my previous 3G even before the lag fix. Whole different story now, bit like a T after a tune haha.:o Edited 15/09/10 12:42 PM by XtRmn8
Stazza_Brendan Legacy Donating Member 686 Member For: 16y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Mackay QLD Posted 15/09/10 04:26 PM Posted 15/09/10 04:26 PM Hopefully get my Galaxy S by end of next week, Hope 2.2 firmware is available by then.Old Nokia N95 is on its last legs
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 15/09/10 09:59 PM Posted 15/09/10 09:59 PM I have a HTC Hero an amazing phone makes iphones obsolete....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now