Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Go Pies!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW
Posted

Well, the day came a few weeks ago when the iPhone (iPoo'ed) was drawed... Now Android for Smicky...

Few apps, and few missing...

Just wondering what everyone else has on their droids???

Whats your fav?

Recommendations?

:bookworm:

(and yes, the techs in my office bricked the unbrickable phone... tools!!!)...

Thanks Arjey... get in before u tell the story.. :hiwelcome:

  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Banned
  • Member For: 17y 2m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Aspendale, Vic.
Posted

im waiting for the Dell Streak Android phone/tablet to have official 2.x support. Then work will get it for me. Cant wait!

  • Go Pies!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW
Posted

aaahhh ok..

u really trust a dell product?

good luck with that!

:thumsbup:

Dont know why u dont get something current 'like' the galaxy s and just run the update that's due out next week or the week after..

anyways...

:hiwelcome:

Not really a list of apps your 'using' but... :bookworm:

  • Banned
  • Member For: 17y 2m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Aspendale, Vic.
Posted

im a big fan of dell actually. from PC to notebooks to servers. Use them heaps and love em. Not as much as a HP Server but ye. I like Dell products :) Everyone has a galaxy now who doesnt have an I phone.

I want somethgin noone has :P 5" LCD. Awesome for videos and suitable for my work as we are settign up wireless cameras on work sites, and you can use/view and CONTROL the cameras from the phone. (works on iphones etc too but yeah they dont have a 5: lcd display :D )

  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I went from a HTC TouchPro 2 to a HD2 to a Nexus1 then Desire and back to the HD2.

I cannot say I am a huge fan of the Android as I am used to the WinMo and the big screen on my HD2. My staff however love their N1's and Desires.

They have a guitar application that allows you to play a guitar on the phone. The most useful app I have seen is Google Goggles.

It can take a picture of a logo/person/landmark and provide you with info about it. It is amazing the accuracy of this software for graphical identification.

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

"3G Watchdog" is great for monitoring 3G data usage, and "Handcent" for SMS management including SMS reminders etc.

Just downloaded Google Goggles, that's awesome!

Guest newl
  • Guests
Posted

Wifi Analyzer is handy. Have also been using Barcode Scanner quite a bit too for testing my partners marketing material prior to the print run.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Slip Sliding Away
Posted

Get Robo Defence if you are after a cool addicting game.

I use Cubed Music Player for all my music.

Much easier to flick to a CD with it than the standard players you get on the phone.

I did have the Guitar app which was so much fun.

Pissed the wife off to no end so I took it off so I dont play it anymore.

Battery Time Lite is a good one to see how much juice is left in the battery for different tasks.

3G Watchdog is awsome for seeing how much download you have used.

Set it up correctly and it only counts the download your using and doesn't include the Wi-Fi from home networks etc.

I have downloaded seperate Brightness, WIFI, Mobile Widgets so I dont have to have all the others up at the same time.

I hear the Dolphin Web browser is the way to go but am yet to download it.

I was thinking of going with the iPhone 4 or the HTC Desire and after using it for 1 week I cant imagine having an iPhone.

I have dropped it twice, once I went to catch it and actually slapped it even harder which made it hit the ground like I had thrown it. Thought the screen would have been farked and I picked it up and there wasn't a mark on it. Only the rear cover had unclicked a little bit whoch I pushed back on.

Cheers and if anyone else has some cool apps let us know

JR

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Northern South Australia
Posted

I have a HTC desire and I dont have any apps... That 3G Watchdog app sounds like the way go, as I have gone over my limit every month and is costing me stupid amounts of money. Any one download the games from the market place? Some of them look like the bee's knees.

  • Massive Tool
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 21d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I use:

aDyno ( same as race chrono)

sweet dreams ( silences the phone between certain hours but can be set up to use your location so if your out it will still ring,notify you of email/messages)

my days ( so I know when to steer clear of tha gurly ;) )

Fmylife ( just for laughs)

havent used an icrap but my desire is choice bro

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...