61AKE Legacy Donating Member 19 Member For: 16y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Australia Posted 13/08/10 06:29 AM Posted 13/08/10 06:29 AM Hi Guys, I am picking up my new Winter White f6 on Tuesday. I am getting some farely outrageous quotes for insurance. I have a rating 1 for life and 1 quote was $3390!! Does anyone know where I might get competitive insurance for the F6 in Melbourne??Cheers
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 21d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 13/08/10 06:45 AM Posted 13/08/10 06:45 AM aami do pretty good deals...but if your young like me dont expect it to be cheap
TornadoJudd Legacy Donating Member 818 Member For: 20y 7m 14d Posted 13/08/10 07:10 AM Posted 13/08/10 07:10 AM how old are you?
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 13/08/10 07:17 AM Posted 13/08/10 07:17 AM I'm paying ~ $1400 P/A lifetime no claim bonus in Brisbane. This has dropped from nearly $1900 in Sydney.AAMI6ks out of town V 30ks , both garagedEither more hoons or more thieves.....mind you mine is for an agreed value.ie, all mods replaced.Not stock parts.There is a difference people.Be careful to understand your contract. I have been with AAMI for years and rate them highly.Two repairs, one major stack and on onslaught of hail from above.Both dealt with in a totally professional manner. Repairs , in botrh instances I ended up with a better car !I know you can do cheaper, peace of mind is worth a few bucks IMO
velocityxr6t Member 122 Member For: 17y 10m 16d Gender: Male Posted 13/08/10 07:27 AM Posted 13/08/10 07:27 AM Another vote for AAMI here. Seems to be a common theme.
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 13/08/10 08:04 AM Posted 13/08/10 08:04 AM (edited) Didn't you get quotes BEFORE you bought it? Try AAMI or Shannons. Maybe even Just Car Insurance.I am paying over $1k for my 2004 BA Turbo. Rating 1 for life thru AAMI.Let us know how you get on. Edited 13/08/10 08:06 AM by Maximus
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 13/08/10 08:16 AM Posted 13/08/10 08:16 AM +1 AAMI
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/08/10 09:00 AM Posted 13/08/10 09:00 AM Allianz for me.I was with NRMA and they wanted $2400 for the Gt-E, Allianz did it for $1410.They were also nearly 1/2 for the TTG as well (NRMA $1150/ Allianz $690)It pays to shop around, but it also depends on where you live and if it is garaged.
FPV6T UNDERCOAT CRUISER!!! Legacy Donating Member 1,655 Member For: 17y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 13/08/10 09:06 AM Posted 13/08/10 09:06 AM aami, $900 a year agreed value,rating 1 for life.also all mods are covered,similar to what Buf said.
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 13/08/10 09:18 AM Posted 13/08/10 09:18 AM shannons. I got a requote last week. car insured for 25k with ALL mods. think its 1300$ for the year. (im 27)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now