Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I love gooold member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne (west)
Posted

D'oh how did I mess that one up?! I'm moving house cut me some slack I guess.

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

duality is an awesome song :spoton:

bowdown.gif I can't believe some so of the songs comin up! And how many metal fans are here.beerchug.gif

Bit of Ozzie talent. One of my favourites.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=WyMx_9lSD8g

And just found these guys recently too. Sorry bout the gay clip.

  • Dr. Speed
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The land of Politicians, Public Servants, Porno & Pyrotechnics
Posted

What about some more good local talent. Parkway!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 2145
Posted (edited)

This is my kind of stuff.

Cheers

Edited by spike47
  • I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Far north queensland
Posted

Saw these guys on the weekend for the 2nd time in 3 weeks and 5th time live

another good aussie band

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Yeah love butterfly effect,

I'll keep the Ozzie theme going

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=vYsqk8Qrwoc

Be interesting to see who plays BDO next year.

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

And this cause it's just so farkin cool

Look at the crowd FFS!omg1.gif

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

swposter.jpg

Well? What do ya think?

To be honest I'm not as excited as I was last year but still some good bands in there.

  • Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: central coast
Posted

seen rage at eastern creek some time ago (long time ago) still have the cd's might have to get em out again.

:buttrock:

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

To be honest I'm not as excited as I was last year but still some good bands in there.

Scratch that I'm as exited as censored.gif

36 (missed em once won't happen again) Ill neno, devil driver, sevendust, 30 seconds, stonesour, aveneged, queens and IRON MAIDEN buttrock.gif

Hope the all playing a different times :stirthepot:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...