mattyb Legacy Donating Member 1,097 Member For: 18y 3m 21d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast, QLD Posted 07/08/10 12:18 PM Posted 07/08/10 12:18 PM Sorry...Does this fit in here Dillz? Hope so! And hopefully this!!!!! First and only Slipknot song withut masks!!! enjoy !!!!!!
mattyb Legacy Donating Member 1,097 Member For: 18y 3m 21d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast, QLD Posted 07/08/10 12:22 PM Posted 07/08/10 12:22 PM Sorry... And This!!!!Possibly the best driving 'Training' Song EVER!!!!!!This song is to metal as to Teisto's Adagio For Strings, is to trance!!!!!!
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 07/08/10 12:47 PM Posted 07/08/10 12:47 PM ahhh now this is my kind of thread Children of bodom, killswitch engage, tool, pantera, in flames etc.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huf-NhRmvHU
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/08/10 12:51 PM Author Posted 07/08/10 12:51 PM Are you's serious?? Does it fit in? OMG! Keep it cominGoes for you too Matty.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 07/08/10 12:56 PM Posted 07/08/10 12:56 PM
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 07/08/10 12:59 PM Posted 07/08/10 12:59 PM My GF had never heard of lateralus until today put a few songs on and she said it's ok but katie perry is better , coming from a girl who saw amity affliction with me a couple weeks ago
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/08/10 01:14 PM Author Posted 07/08/10 01:14 PM Old school ey? Need a little Godsmack then me thinks..
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/08/10 01:34 PM Author Posted 07/08/10 01:34 PM Were farkin awesome live, This song especially Better then this clip easy..
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/08/10 02:08 PM Author Posted 07/08/10 02:08 PM Sorry, this is the Real Killswitch I Went too.http://www.youtube.c...h?v=QhciW6eZW7sBest $80 I ever spent... God damn they were awesome, soon as there out again, bookin my third ticket asap Best live band ever.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 10/08/10 09:38 AM Posted 10/08/10 09:38 AM Something a bit darker and just plain awesomeness
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now