turbo ute79 Member 376 Member For: 18y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: gladstone qld Posted 16/04/10 11:39 PM Posted 16/04/10 11:39 PM right so my ute has been off the road for a while now but it will be on the road soon. do other people with highly modified cars have full comprehensive insurance, will the insurance company pay out if the car gets written off, do you have an agreed value on the car so if it gets stolen so you are not out of pocket for the money spent on the car. have talked to one place yesterday and they valued my car at 20k. 20k isnt gunna do much good if its been stolen and I have spent more than that alone on parts. what insurance companies do other people use and have people has success with payouts and stuffthanks reece
xr_velocity Legacy Donating Member 290 Member For: 19y 11m Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 16/04/10 11:57 PM Posted 16/04/10 11:57 PM Try QBE. I am with them, they have nom problems with mods. I think you can pay extra on the premium for each mod to have it covered.
ofa180 Member 72 Member For: 20y 11m 12d Gender: Male Posted 17/04/10 12:14 AM Posted 17/04/10 12:14 AM give shannons a go
turbo ute79 Member 376 Member For: 18y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: gladstone qld Posted 17/04/10 01:50 AM Author Posted 17/04/10 01:50 AM ofa180 is your car insured though shannons. goin to try them but I am doublful my brother tried to get his torana insured and they would not come to the party when it came to agreed value.
tray_182005 Member 1,226 Member For: 17y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Wee Waa/NSW Posted 17/04/10 02:34 AM Posted 17/04/10 02:34 AM I had to go with" just cars " for mine shannon was sh*t. U have to show them the receipt for much much u have spent for agreed value . I might look around this year seeing that Im 25 now
turbo ute79 Member 376 Member For: 18y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: gladstone qld Posted 17/04/10 02:42 AM Author Posted 17/04/10 02:42 AM tray did they give you an agreed value for theft that you were happy with given the list of modifications?
tray_182005 Member 1,226 Member For: 17y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Wee Waa/NSW Posted 17/04/10 02:55 AM Posted 17/04/10 02:55 AM Yer I gave them an agreed value yer. But I dont have the new mods on it yet . Yer thet r fine with the list. I call telling them about the new stuff n they where fine with it
Auscraft YBSLOW Member 281 Member For: 18y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 17/04/10 03:19 AM Posted 17/04/10 03:19 AM whats the premium? if u dont mind me asking?
tray_182005 Member 1,226 Member For: 17y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Wee Waa/NSW Posted 17/04/10 04:27 AM Posted 17/04/10 04:27 AM $1400
Auscraft YBSLOW Member 281 Member For: 18y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 17/04/10 06:10 AM Posted 17/04/10 06:10 AM $1400Who with? what rating?and how many mods do they allow?Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now