xr2dy4 Member 45 Member For: 17y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: toowoomba qld Posted 10/11/10 05:04 AM Author Posted 10/11/10 05:04 AM mate I think we should go to sydney power cruise together ha hahey kent, yeah mate sorry its been a while, but yeah. just got my hollidays today off for syd powercruise to show the new south welshmen what awesome cars come frome qld haha let me know if your still keen lad..
xr2dy4 Member 45 Member For: 17y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: toowoomba qld Posted 10/11/10 05:08 AM Author Posted 10/11/10 05:08 AM LMAO your right bud.... haha spiro, thank u so much for lending me your wheels once again, I think its about time I got a set of my own haha, might run my car again next time u run yours, great 60fter by the way, car looks amazing, everytime I see it with kyle I just think, fark.... haha be good to catch up again soo. look in this months street ford about the dyno comp at elite.. my carts in the august calender in the same mag too. once again thanks buddy, take care.
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 5m 24d Gender: Male Posted 10/11/10 06:53 AM Posted 10/11/10 06:53 AM My rear's are for sale Braden, just organize it all and set of fronts with Kyle Bud.... Your welcome
637OFF Legacy Donating Member 6 Member For: 15y 11m 21d Posted 03/05/11 02:42 AM Posted 03/05/11 02:42 AM (edited) Now forsale!Link:http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/classifieds/ad/1357-2008-ford-falcon-xr6t-734kw/ Edited 03/05/11 02:44 AM by 637OFF
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 1m 27d Gender: Male Posted 03/05/11 05:56 AM Posted 03/05/11 05:56 AM why are you selling, you only just bought it, scared of it?
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 03/05/11 07:27 AM Posted 03/05/11 07:27 AM ROFL
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 17d Gender: Male Posted 03/05/11 08:06 AM Posted 03/05/11 08:06 AM awsome car. 1
637OFF Legacy Donating Member 6 Member For: 15y 11m 21d Posted 03/05/11 08:46 AM Posted 03/05/11 08:46 AM why are you selling, you only just bought it, scared of it?Hey mate I've had it for a little while now but I have to sell it due to family situation. Im not selling it because I'm scared of it I love it but my family comes first.
637OFF Legacy Donating Member 6 Member For: 15y 11m 21d Posted 21/08/11 01:03 AM Posted 21/08/11 01:03 AM Still for sale guys!!!
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 11d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 21/08/11 11:07 AM Posted 21/08/11 11:07 AM Why hasn't this thing done a 9 yet?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now