sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 07/10/12 07:39 AM Author Posted 07/10/12 07:39 AM (edited) lol 235/45/17 toyo proxes 4 all roundedit - getting a camber kit before the next time I track it, also 245/45 fronts and 275/40 rears Edited 07/10/12 07:41 AM by sexual harrassment panda
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 07/10/12 07:40 AM Posted 07/10/12 07:40 AM 5
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 07/10/12 07:47 AM Author Posted 07/10/12 07:47 AM thanks Adam, looks sweet
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 07/10/12 08:55 AM Posted 07/10/12 08:55 AM U running one of those new rapid no cut coolers ?
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 07/10/12 09:12 AM Author Posted 07/10/12 09:12 AM nope, old PW no cut cooler
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 07/10/12 09:19 AM Posted 07/10/12 09:19 AM humm the bf bar makes em look small hey
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 07/10/12 09:21 AM Author Posted 07/10/12 09:21 AM yeah I know, looks tiny as, bigger cooler for looks is on the list but it's a fair way down now I have the house to pay off.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 07/10/12 09:31 AM Posted 07/10/12 09:31 AM story of all our lives hey, love the fronts trying to keep up on the faster cornerswhat was the go with that just a club track/time trial ?
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 07/10/12 09:39 AM Author Posted 07/10/12 09:39 AM yeah tune shop organised a drive day. couple of different track layouts and a go to whoa then a party afterwardsNA, supercharged, single and twin turbo hsv's, a tuned golf gti, slr5000 torrie, 6ltr single turbo 2wd rodeo drift ute, 11 second vl, 2 BA's and mine.About 15 cars I think, at least half were 500hp
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 07/10/12 10:33 AM Posted 07/10/12 10:33 AM sweet as what time did u do then and what was the winning time
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now