Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 11m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

I was thinking about this the other day and was wondering you guys opinion? Ive always loved the T Series big wing, it makes the car look so much more agressive.. really good. What are your thoughts on putting this on an XR6 Turbo? will it look bad or again turn it into something its not?

  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Outer east - Melbourne
Posted
:o

:sick::sick: :o

  • some guy...
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 23d
Posted

I love the T3 wing and would love to put it on my car, BUT do you REALLY want to spend $1800 on one? They are expensive as hell!

Unless you can get one for a lot less money, in which case I'd like to be your very good friend! :D

  • Firm Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 5d
  • Location: Adelaide Hills
Posted

l love the rear end of the BA without any wing. The XT rear looks sensational, l think our car would look cool with the boot spoiler removed, but whether l ever do it....... :o

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 5d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

The BA has great looks without the need for huge plastic add-ons. That's the best thing about it - subtlety with great road presence. Exactly where HSV took the wrong turn with the Y series IMO.

Guest Stephen (Fords Forever)
  • Guests
Posted

:angry::angry::ermm::ermm:

Stick to the BA wings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Code Monkey
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 25d
  • Location: Canberra, ACT
Posted

I have to agree -- I think anything bigger than the standard XR wing would overwhelm the back end of the car. I've also considered removing the wing completely (I'm not a mad fan of them), but I do like the LED brake lights.

Posted

Please dont

Already have seen some tosser wanting a XR8 bonnet on their XR6. That is just wrong.

  • SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Outer east - Melbourne
Posted
Already have seen some tosser wanting a XR8 bonnet on their XR6. That is just wrong.

what next...orange painted flames down the sides and fluffy dice on the rear view mirror :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...