our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 28/01/10 04:40 AM Posted 28/01/10 04:40 AM (edited) Often wondered what the effect of big arse coolers are on the air bagsystem they would have to make it much harder for the impact to reach the airbag sensor , instead it would be transfered to all the mounting points of the coolerI know it wasn't a head on in this case but I think they would affect the bag Edited 28/01/10 04:44 AM by our06t
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/01/10 04:41 AM Posted 28/01/10 04:41 AM I'll let y'all know when it all gets sorted but I'll definately find out today or tomorrow if they're going to repair or pay me out...
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 28/01/10 04:56 AM Posted 28/01/10 04:56 AM You have been saying that for 2 weeks now haven't you???
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/01/10 05:08 AM Posted 28/01/10 05:08 AM Yep...
Stazza_Brendan Legacy Donating Member 686 Member For: 16y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: Mackay QLD Posted 28/01/10 05:34 AM Posted 28/01/10 05:34 AM Hard to beleive its the same car I seen on new years day when I came and picked up the typhoon airbox.Hope it sorts out quickly.
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 11d Posted 28/01/10 07:47 AM Posted 28/01/10 07:47 AM Wow that sucks :( Glad you're okay though.
xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 15d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 28/01/10 08:04 AM Posted 28/01/10 08:04 AM Far out kyle youve done alot to it and gone through a bit of pain with that car, and now its gone.:-(
kyle173 Legacy Donating Member 774 Member For: 17y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 28/01/10 09:42 AM Author Posted 28/01/10 09:42 AM I know I am through aami they know about my mods I phoned and told them added nothing to my premium or excess
Brandonn Legacy Donating Member 2,304 Member For: 18y 25d Gender: Male Location: port hedland Posted 28/01/10 11:36 AM Posted 28/01/10 11:36 AM di u get hit by another car at all?
kyle173 Legacy Donating Member 774 Member For: 17y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 28/01/10 12:03 PM Author Posted 28/01/10 12:03 PM no
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now