Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted

Russell ingall with the site sticker.

Ian

  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 1d
  • Location: BRISBANE
Posted

Hi all

I've asked Miss XR to have some smaller stickers made up that fit in the rear door 1/4 glass to put on each side I this these would look good.

  • Great rack
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong Vic.
Posted
Just for chris

Ian

No - my name is Mark. :w00t2:

Thanks anyway Ian.

  • 1 month later...
  • I see red
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 17d
  • Location: nowhere in particular
Posted

Ha ha "feel the power" is a slogan that is available to ACT motorists for their numberplates. I opted not to have it on mine however.

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

ahh did you get one too alex? :spoton:

I was gonna put it up the top if it weren't for that stupid ass phone antenna :angry:

EDIT: Picture added :spoton:

Picture0092.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...