XYZ Legacy Donating Member 1,171 Member For: 17y 15d Posted 05/11/12 09:22 PM Posted 05/11/12 09:22 PM Great result mate!
wagnman Member 567 Member For: 17y 3m 11d Posted 05/11/12 09:30 PM Author Posted 05/11/12 09:30 PM Cheers guys. Definitely enjoying the drive to work even more now lol.
XYZ Legacy Donating Member 1,171 Member For: 17y 15d Posted 05/11/12 09:35 PM Posted 05/11/12 09:35 PM E85 time!
HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 05/11/12 11:19 PM Posted 05/11/12 11:19 PM Well done Andy. Was feeling for ya when I heard the old turbs decided not to play anymore.Glad you got it back up and running so quickly.Im a big fan of the GTX range, and believe they are still a level above anything else available. But I am biased. We should get the ProFile Team all out for a drive sometime soon. 2
CLuTZ Legacy Donating Member 227 Member For: 15y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/11/12 07:52 AM Posted 06/11/12 07:52 AM What is traction like with 407kw?
stevanford Member 268 Member For: 14y 8m 1d Posted 06/11/12 08:44 AM Posted 06/11/12 08:44 AM (edited) What is traction like with 407kw?Non existant on boost I'd imagine. Edited 06/11/12 08:45 AM by stevanford
bionicxr6t05 Legacy Donating Member 2,216 Member For: 15y 2m 5d Gender: Male Posted 06/11/12 09:48 AM Posted 06/11/12 09:48 AM Just put a vid of our race on force ford forums fb page if your on there mate
old_mate Member 767 Member For: 20y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/11/12 02:06 PM Posted 06/11/12 02:06 PM We should get the ProFile Team all out for a drive sometime soon.That'd be fun. 1
NVT Formerly EGOBFXR6 Legacy Donating Member 1,111 Member For: 18y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 07/11/12 04:10 AM Posted 07/11/12 04:10 AM Hey Wagnman,Great looking car mate! Love the mods so far!I was just wondering how you coloured coded the grills and grill surround? Did you just buy G6 black grills or did you powdercoat/paint the grills/surrounds?Love that understated look
wagnman Member 567 Member For: 17y 3m 11d Posted 08/11/12 11:13 AM Author Posted 08/11/12 11:13 AM Well done Andy. Was feeling for ya when I heard the old turbs decided not to play anymore.Glad you got it back up and running so quickly.Im a big fan of the GTX range, and believe they are still a level above anything else available. But I am biased. We should get the ProFile Team all out for a drive sometime soon.Cheers Karl, yeh the old turbo cried enough after the c4c day, I flogged the ring out of the g6 for fricken aaaaaages so I'm not upset. You play you pay is my motto. The new GTX is bloody great.I'm heading out to Willowbank weather permitting, next Wednesday so if anyone else wants to come along out would be good to see a few of you blokes out there cutting it up. Rusty will be chiming along in his f6x and I'm trying to get another bloke that just bought a stock bf2 xr6t Ute to come out for done "pre mod" runs.I'll be trying to get there by around 5 so I can let the car cool down a bit before giving it stick. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now