mic Legacy Donating Member 1,725 Member For: 18y 8m 20d Gender: Male Posted 16/07/10 05:40 AM Posted 16/07/10 05:40 AM Capitalization is an Illusion.......... Assumption is a crime................ I require more than this Iff you are in contention.......... This is an invitation............. If you are a spectator speak less When and iff I Identify a worthy cause I will deal with it accordingly........ Until then patients rules.. More music.. (Zohan special Lmao) I am fully aware of where I sit......... (PLAYERS)I am a helper and a good samaritan ....
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 6m 1d Gender: Male Posted 18/07/10 10:44 AM Author Posted 18/07/10 10:44 AM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OhtIif4kx8&feature=PlayList&p=EDBFB3B30A8BB8F0&playnext_from=PL&index=7
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 6m 1d Gender: Male Posted 18/07/10 11:04 AM Author Posted 18/07/10 11:04 AM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv3cKLWQimE&feature=PlayList&p=53C74CBCF5C92BEE&playnext_from=PL&index=13
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 6m 1d Gender: Male Posted 18/07/10 11:07 AM Author Posted 18/07/10 11:07 AM There is an absence of players............. Why???????????????
Gloo Member 403 Member For: 18y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Northern South Australia Posted 18/07/10 11:45 AM Posted 18/07/10 11:45 AM Dont supose you got any pics hiding around on your computer, even if old. Of your car or build. I really enjoy when you post up new ones. If not, oh well.
mattyb Legacy Donating Member 1,097 Member For: 18y 3m 25d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast, QLD Posted 18/07/10 01:33 PM Posted 18/07/10 01:33 PM (edited) Dont supose you got any pics hiding around on your computer, even if old. Of your car or build. I really enjoy when you post up new ones. If not, oh well. I dare say if spiko took a photo every time he made a mod to his car you have to send him a 500Gig HD so he could fit them all in one place for ya, lol. A lot or R&D in that machine. Edited 18/07/10 01:34 PM by mattyb
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 6m 1d Gender: Male Posted 19/07/10 12:07 AM Author Posted 19/07/10 12:07 AM (edited) Here you go Gloo pics Old & new, relevant and non relevant, all relevant to me though It's all in the build fella's Edited 19/07/10 12:15 AM by SPIKO
mic Legacy Donating Member 1,725 Member For: 18y 8m 20d Gender: Male Posted 19/07/10 03:38 AM Posted 19/07/10 03:38 AM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv3cKLWQimE&feature=PlayList&p=53C74CBCF5C92BEE&playnext_from=PL&index=13lol, neither of those songs are written by jimi ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7AHCsq02vE
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 6m 1d Gender: Male Posted 19/07/10 04:40 AM Author Posted 19/07/10 04:40 AM Your point??
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 19/07/10 06:35 AM Posted 19/07/10 06:35 AM Love the pics mate including the remote control one.Ian
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now